20mm Hadley-Roma Stainless Steel Flip Lock Deployant Watch Band Buckle Clasp
- FAST, FREE U.S. shipping.
- FAST $3.95 international / worldwide shipping.
- Color: Stainless Steel / Silver #BKL300W.
- 20mm wide.
- From Hadley-Roma.
- Heavy gauge, polished stainless steel.
- Fold-over style.
- Easily adjusted.
- Pressure-click flip lock design.
- Safer, stronger buckle connection.
- Replaces traditional buckles with tangs (tongues).
- To determine your required clasp size, measure your band's width (in millimeters) where it attaches to the buckle.
- Holben's Fine Watch Bands is an authorized Hadley-Roma retailer.
- United States buyers: FREE, delivery-confirmed USPS First Class Mail shipping, regardless of number of bands purchased.
- International buyers: $3.95 USPS First Class Mail International shipping. Tracking is not available with this service. Per our expedited shipping policy, we ship within one business day of receiving cleared payment. Although most items reach their destination within 10-14 days, delays due to international customs procedures do occur and are beyond our control.
- Visit our watch band and strap store to view an extensive selection including Bonetto Cinturini, deBeer, Di-Modell, Hadley-Roma, Hirsch, Staib, deployment clasps and buckles (silver / steel, gold, rose gold and black / PVD); German military Bund; UTC ballistic nylon G10 (one-piece, two-piece, striped and PVD); open-ended; James Bond striped, leather and woven NATOs; WWII canvas military; genuine and silicone rubber divers; carbon fiber; Kevlar; LORICA; Cordura; mesh and Oyster-, Pilot- and President-style metal bracelets; models that fit Swiss Army, Breitling, Panerai, TAG Heuer, Hamilton Khaki and Tommy Bahama; GT rally tropic perforated; alligator-, crocodile-, lizard-, ostrich-, shark- and buffalo-grain; chrono sport; riveted; waterproof / water resistant and woven/braided. Sizes include 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm and 28mm.
||Do you collect vintage watches? Our sister store, Holben’s Fine Watches, specializes in professionally serviced manual wind and automatic wristwatches from the 1910s - 1960s. Our weekly selection includes men's and women's styles such as wire lug trench WWI; WWII; military; fancy case, art nouveau; art deco; mid-century modern; stainless steel; sterling silver; white, yellow and rose gold; solid gold; platinum; and diamond, ruby and sapphire ladies’ cocktail watches.