Toll Free (888) 950-2888
Callers outside of the USA please call (949) 333-0001
20X-40X STUDENT STEREO MICROSCOPE + 1.3M DIGITAL CAMERA
- Great entry level microscope for students
- 20x and 40x magnification power settings
- Both incident (top) and transmitted (bottom) lights
- 1.3MP digital camera capturing still photo and steaming live video
- Advanced editing & measuring software
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
You are bidding on a brand new stereo microscope with 1.3MP USB2.0 digital image system that captures microscope images and displays live video on your PC screen. With the user-friendly software included, you can edit microscope images in the same way as you use PhotoShop. You can record videos, capture still images, and save them in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats. You can also conduct length, angle, area and other measurements across images. The digital camera offers 1.3M (1280x1024) pixel resolution and is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8. It has a built-in reduction lens and gives the same field of view images on your PC screen as those seen through eyepieces. The microscope comes with two magnification settings (20X & 40X), a three-position switch and top/bottom halogen illuminating system. It meets all the requirements of textbooks up to high school. This stereo microscopy system is an ideal instrument for students and hobbyists to view insects, plants, rocks, stamps, jewel and etc. It is a perfect microscope for home school or family applications. This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leca, Zess, and Oympus. It is brand new in factory sealed box.
Brand Name: AmScope Retail Value: $900
This microscope is manufactured under the strict guidelines
established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
Click on Pictures for Larger View
- An affordable great stereo microscope with digital image system!
- User friendly software compatible with 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Dispays real-time live images with 1.3M (1280x1024) pixel high resolution
- Edits microscope images in the same way as you use PhotoShop.
- Captures microscope still images, records live videos, and saves images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats.
- Conducts length, angle, area and other measurements across images.
- 0.5X reductino lens built-in already!
- Fast USB2.0 connection and easy installation and operation
- 45° inclined binocular head with locked-in eyepieces
- Four magnification levels: 20X, 40X
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field view
- High quality original true color
- Ocular-tube with adjustable diopter
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing
- Rugged metal frame and stand
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- All metal mechanical parts
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Built-in both incident and transmitted illumination Systems
- Upper/lower halogen lights
- GS & CE approval electric apparatus
- Extra bulb, white/black base plate and rubber eye-guards included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Unbeatable Lowest Price Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Head: 45° inclined binocular
- Widefield Eyepiece: WF5X and WF10X
- Objectives: 2X & 4X
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm)
- Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (96mm) in diameter
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (96mm) in diameter
- Incident Illumination: 12V/10W bulb
- Transmitted Illumination: 12V/10W bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available)
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover
- One Binocular Microscope with Top and Bottom Lights
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera
- One CD with Software and Driver
- One Pair of Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- One 12V/10W Spare Bulb
- One 3-3/4" (96mm) Frosted Glass Plate
- One 3-3/4" (96mm) Plastic Plate
- One Dust Cover
- One Wrench for Tension Adjustment
- Eye-guards and User's Manual Included
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends
- We accept Paypal payment and major credit cards
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller – you are protected up to $750 by eBay and SquareTrade. You are protected up to $2,000 if you pay through Paypal
- Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards with Certificate No: 3302/200213192. This item comes with 5-year warranty. We carry all of the full-coverage warranty services
- We stand behind our products, as we believe in their top-of-the-line quality. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may returnyour purchase within seven (7) days in original condition and package. We will reffund your money less actual shipping and handling cost
- We are an ID Verified seller
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller
- We have been on eBay since 2002
Accessories listed below are compatible with above microscope. They can boost the microscope with the extra features mentioned below. |
Click on the items you are interested in for detail or purchase.
|VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
As buying precision instruments like microscopes or microscope accessories can be a big investment, it is very important to buy them from a dependable and well-established company. Hundreds of individual generic microscope sellers on eBay have disappeared during the past several years. As a result, we frequently receive phone calls and emails from the customers they left behind looking to buy additional accessories for their microscope, or asking for help on how to use, maintain, or fix their instruments. Though we try, it is often difficult to help the owners of these generic microscopes since their products have no brand name to identify them by, and thus no way to tell whether or not they were made up to industry standards. We feel very sorry for those who are left with a nonfunctional microscope only one or two years after their purchase due to a small problem such as a broken part or a blown fuse. Therefore, it is incredibly important to buy your microscope from a reputable company that is able to provide customers with both low prices, and full warranty services. We here at Precision*World know that a quality microscope can last for decades, and that most problems buyers encounter can be solved over the phone. As a result we at Precision*World strive to provide our customers with the best technical support service anywhere. Precision*World is an eBay seller you can trust. Our commitment to answering your questions and solving your problems are second to none. We have been in microscope business for more than twenty years and have been on eBay since 2002. We carry only AmScope name brand instruments, guaranteeing our customers the highest standard of quality, responsibility, and dependability. We have a full line of products, more than 2,000 listings for AmScope microscopes and accessories, to ensure that you will always be able to find what you are looking for. Rest assured that Precision*World and AmScope will be here for many years to come to assist you in your microscope needs. |
Copyright © 2009 reserved, Precision*World