2013 Redbook - A Guide Book of United States Coins - NEW!
Click here for our other listings and quantity discounts
A great gift for the new or experienced coin collector!
The Official Red Book® A Guide Book of United States Coins is 66 years young and going strong. The new 2013 edition has 16 more pages than the 2012 edition! Collectors around the country love the convenience of the spiralbound edition. It opens up and lies flat on the table while you study your coin collection. And of course it includes all the grade-by-grade values, auction records, historical background, detailed specifications, high-resolution photographs, and accurate mintage data that turn a new coin collector into an educated numismatist. How rare are your coins? How much are they worth? The Red Book tells you, covering everything from early colonial copper tokens to hefty Old West silver dollars and dazzling gold coins. Youll find prices for more than 6,000 coins, tokens, medals, sets, and other collectibles. Youll also round out your education in commemoratives, Proof and Mint coins, error coins, Civil War tokens, Confederate coins, private gold, and all the latest National Park quarters, Presidential and Native American dollars, Lincoln cents, American Arts gold bullion medals, and more. Articles on investing, grading coins, and detecting counterfeits will make you a savvy collector; and entertaining essays on the history of American coinage, shipwrecks and hoards, and the modern rare-coin market give you an inside look at the hobby of kings. These are just some of the features of the informative, entertaining, invaluable Red Bookthe worlds best-selling coin price guide. Full color. 448 pages. Spiralbound softcover.
- 16 more pages than the 2012 edition (448 compared to 432)
- 1,900+ images, including more than 300 new photographs
- More than 7,000 listings
- More than 32,000 coin prices
- Updated Top 250 coin auction prices
- More pages in the Pre-Federal, Silver and Related Dollars, Commemoratives, and Proof and Mint Sets sections
- Updated bullion-value charts
You must have a confirmed address, reside in the United States, and not use a mail forwarding service. We thoroughly investigate all potential fraud, and reserve the right to cancel orders that we deem risky.
- Only PayPal is accepted. We gladly accept PayPal eChecks.
- Payment is required within 24 hours of your purchase. We understand that things happen, so please notify us if your payment will be late.
- If paying with a PayPal eCheck, your order will ship after the eCheck clears, which is usually 5-7 business days
- Sales tax is only charged on orders that ship to a NJ address (7%).
- FREE USPS Media Mail shipping
- No international shipping
- No APO/FPO delivery
- Paypal confirmed addresses ONLY
- You must reside within the United States, and not use a mail forwarding service
- Items will be fully insured, which is included free. Orders of more than $250 with be shipped with free signature confirmation.
- When purchasing multiple items, we will combine them into one shipment. We do not give refunds for combined shipping, as our shipping is free.
- Items will be shipped by USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment or cleared PayPal eCheck. eBay's term "expedited shipping" means that items must ship within 24 hours, excluding weekends
- Tracking information will be provided
- We ship Monday thru Friday, and most Saturdays
- You will be impressed with our professional packing and prompt handling of your order!
- Due to fluctuations in the precious metals market, we do not accept returns on bullion products.
- If an item is substantially different than listed here, we will gladly arrange for a return.
- Quantities cannot be changed once an item is purchased
- A 5% restocking fee will be charged for all cancellations
- We guarantee that all of our items are authentic
- All of our precious metals are guaranteed for weight and purity
- This item is brand new
- Stock images of item are shown above
- Listed items are always in stock
- Always a free gift with every order!
Fort Knox Metals is a full time precious metals dealer with over 20 years of industry experience. We are an 11 year eBayer with 100% positive feedback, and strive for your complete satisfaction. Always read a seller's feedback to ensure that you're buying from a trusted seller with a proven track record of customer satisfaction. Having passed PayPal's very stringent business requirements for precious metals dealers on eBay, you can rest assured that Fort Knox Metals is a highly reputable business. All of our listed items are in stock, and ship quickly. Our vault is temperature and humidity controlled to protect our items, and we have a smoke free environment. Fort Knox Metals is an accredited business with the NJ Better Business Bureau.
We realize that you have many choices on eBay for your precious metals needs, and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.