2011 Notre Dame Vs. USC "Lost" Timeouts
Please review the provided disclaimer in the description.
Click Images To Enlarge
My personal opinion is that one of the USC players had something to do with it, and I feel the pictures are clearly enough evidence. Why would Matt Barkley be holding up 2 fingers? Why was the unidentified USC player concealing something? Who else would have been bold enough to hide them in the ND end zone?
- (2) New/Not Used Timeouts From The Notre Dame Vs. USC Football Game played October 22, 2011.
- Winning Bidder Will Have the Opportunity to Call These Timeouts, Right At The Edge Of The Field In Notre Dame Stadium (any Friday afternoon on a home game weekend). Or Feel Free To Use Them At Home.
- To satisfy eBay Policy, an electronic certificate "authorizing" the Buyer to use the item will be sent at the conclusion of the auction. No warranties or guarantee's regarding thier usefulness, or applicability in relation to any future contests should be construed by bidding on this auction.
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning Bid
- Item will not be shipped. Buyer will own the item to use at thier discretion immediately upon payment.
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY
- No International Shipping
- No Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items Will be Shipped by UPS Ground on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment
- UPS Tracking Number will be provided
- This Item is Brand New, but beyond expiration
- Returns are accepted with prior approval, as long as they are still new, and unused, with the following additional conditions: Timeouts will be considered used if the Buyer attends a game, but does not call them; Timeouts will be considered used if called at home while watching the game.
- All fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
Listing Disclaimer\Ebay Compliance
- The Timeouts being offered in the listing are figurative "assets," previously and hypothetically controlled by a college football team named in the listing. At the conclusion of the above referenced contest, the "asset" is no longer an asset of said program. The listing should not be interpeted as a stolen, or prohibited item. Copyright Infringement should not be applicable due to the relinquishing of these assets at the conclusion of the contest.
- To satisfy eBay policy, an electronic certificate "authorizing" the Buyer to use\call the "Timeouts" will be sent at the conclusion of the auction, to complete the sale of a tangible item. The "Timeouts" offered in this listing are expired and will not be applicable in future contests. Public access to the "edge of the field" is granted on Friday afternoons for weekends with home games, therefore, no special access will be arranged.
- Any individuals or organizations mentioned in this listing are purely fictitious.
Our Standard Terms & Conditions
By bidding on our auctions, or buying fixed price items, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Item Descritption- we buy and sell many, many items everyday, alot of which we are not familiar with at at all. Please do not assume anything about an individual item. Please email and ask questions prior to bidding to confirm for yourself. Only the items specifically described in the listing will be included. They will always appear in the photo's. Cables, power cords, power adapters, batteries, manuals, software, sim cards, film, or any other part that may be important to the operation of the item will only be included in the listing if specifically stated in the description.
- Items Described As Used- The vast majority of our items are previously used items acquired from various sources. Used items are just that: USED. Please do not bid on, or purchase our used items with the expectation that they are new, at a discount. Used items should be expected to have some cosmetic flaws, and possibly some unknown mechanical issues. Please do not demand a return on used items because of the minor flaws and defects. It should be expected when purchasing a used item (at a substantial savings compared to a new item) to have to accept the flaws, wear and tear, blemishes, or inadaquecies of a used item.
- As-IS Items- If an item is listed "As-Is" this means it is being sold without a warranty, no guarantee, no refunds, no exchanges and no assistance whatsoever. Please be prepared for the risk that the item will not function before bidding or purchasing an As-Is item. We do our best to state all known problems, or issues, as well as, any functioning aspects of the item. Upon Bidding or purchasing the item, you assume ownership and responsiblity when the item is paid for.
- Returns- No returns will be accepted without our prior approval. If approved the item must be returned in the condition it was recieved in. This means that New, unopened, still sealed items are still new, unopened, and still sealed. The item must be packed properly for shipping and insured for the sale price. All products must be returned in the original packaging and must contain all parts including any manuals, software, cables, etc..No refunds will be processed if any items are missing. In the event we are processing a return of an item that was damaged in transit, and insurance was purchased, please be advised that you will be asked to assist with the insurance claim prior to recieving any refund. This will include, but not limited to, storing the item and all shipping materials until they are retrieved by the carrier. No refunds will be processed, or should be expected, until an insurance claim is processed. All listings that end at over $50 will be insured to value. All Buyers will be provided tracking information. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Contact Us- please contact us right away with any and all concerns or questions regarding your purchase. We will generally respond within a couple of hours, but may be delayed on weekends, holidays, or during football games.
- Shipping- Items will be shipped within 3-72 hours from the time the payment is processed and cleared. Exceptions or delays include: Holidays, Weekends, Family Birthdays, Our wedding anniversary, and every couple of years I get the flu. Other exceptions: In rare situations, the size or shape of the item will delay the shipment due to difficulty in finding suitable shipping materials.
We guarantee to honestly describe all items to the best of our abilities. We promise to provide the best visual description of all all items through pictures or video so that you can make an informed decision on your purchase. We understand that we do not live in a perfect world, and that problems arise, and it is our pledge to work with every Buyer to resolve all problems quickly, and fairly.
We have been marketing online for many, many years, and as evidenced by our feedback, we truly believe our customers satisfaction is our most important goal. Ebay is not a hobby, it is our livelihood, and we approach every transaction with this motivation. We look forward to doing business with you, and thank you for looking at our products