Tracking Force: 3 to 7 grams
- We only accept Paypal - the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- Payments must be received within 3 days of listing close. Failure to pay after 4 days will result in the member being reported as a non-paying bidder automatically.
- NYS residents must pay NYS sales tax (8.625%).
- Items are sold "as-is" unless otherwise explicitly stated, with no guarantee as to the effective life of an item. Returns are not accepted unless the item is not as described (or damaged) upon delivery. If a package is obviously damaged at the time of delivery please refuse the package and contact us immediately. Return authorizations must be requested within 7 days of shipment. We reserve the right to repair an item or send a comparable replacement item.
- Return shipping fees for international orders are always the responsibility of the buyer.
- Bidding on an item constitutes understanding of the payment and shipping terms.
- We ONLY ship to addresses as provided by eBay within 24 hours of placing the order during business days. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will be processed next business day. Items are shipped with care and security in mind. Shipment details will be emailed the day after the order has been processed.
- Shipping fee will be determined based on the weight of the item and your zip code.
- International Buyers- Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost unless explicitly noted. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to bidding or purchasing. We are unable to manipulate the price of items for the purpose of falsifying customs documents. Additionally, items are not able to be marked as "gifts."
Unless otherwise stated, all electronic items are set up for U.S. voltage of 120v. Voltage conversion is your responsibility. Video products are NTSC compatible unless otherwise stated.
- Global Shipping Program is the preferred international shipping method. This assures an accurate and protected international shipment.
Vintage Electronics Note: Please be aware that many vintage components (1960's, 70's, 80's) will require maintenance throughout their lifetime. While we do test everything, sometimes there will be things that we can not test for or guarantee. Specifically, we can not attest to the current state or life expectancy of output transistors or capacitors. We do not open up every unit and test every individual component. We play it and investigate any issues found. This also applies to dirty potentiometers (scratchy knobs / controls). If we hear a scratchy control during testing, we will clean it. These symptoms can come back even after cleaning. This is normal. It might need to be cleaned again. We do not consider this a defect, but rather general maintenance that will be needed with all vintage equipment during its lifetime.
Pricing/ Content Disclaimer:
The information on the Audio Den website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to:
- Correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions
- Change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Refuse or cancel orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If a credit card has been charged, a credit will be issued.
- Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Product Image Disclaimer:
- Due to the variances in computer monitors, and the various settings to brightness and contrast that users may adjust their monitors to, we cannot guarantee with any certainty that the color represented in a product image on your monitor is exactly as it appears in the physical world.
- Due to the variations that exist in natural wood products and in many manufactured items, the color samples displayed on this site may differ slightly from the actual color of the product
Audio Den reserves the right to change our content, policies, and conditions of our eBay website at anytime by updating any or all pages on the eBay website.
Audio Den is Long Island's premier home audio and theater design and installation specialist. We offer a wide range of high quality equipment at all price points and can optimize a system to meet your design aesthetic and budget. We have been in business for over 30 years and pride ourselves on our customer service. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns, we are here to help! We can reached through the eBay message system or physical store location, +1 (631) 585-5600
Check out my other items!