Details about SUPER HYDROGEN HHO GENERATOR KIT fuel cell browns gasSee original listing
Jan 19, 2014
$20.00 Standard Int'l Shipping | See details
See details about international shipping here. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international trade.
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
SUPER EFFICIENT, INNOVATIVE DESIGN
Hydrogen (HHO) Generator SuperKit
Improve Fuel Economy on ANY Gasoline, Diesel or LPG vehicle
Green Source SuperKit Hydrogen Generator uses electricity from your vehicle’s battery to create hydrogen from water while you drive. The hydrogen is then fed into the engine delivering a cleaner, more efficient combustion. With this innovative Hydrogen on Demand technology you will use less fuel and save money.
Maximum engine size: 4.0 litres
Maximum Hydrogen Output: 1.4 LPM
Stainless Components Grade: 316 (Highest Possible)
Physical Size: 10 inches tall and 4 inches wide
Benefits of Hydrogen Technology
1 Lower Fuel Consumption: 10% to 50%
2 Significant Reduction in emissions (CO, NoX)
3 Extended engine life
4 Increased torque (stronger, smoother acceleration)
5 Greater power
6 Cleaner oil resulting from less carbon deposited in the engine
Green Source is an engineering company dedicated to the research and development of Fuel Saving Technologies. We offer the industry’s most efficient and affordable HHO supplementation systems.
Our systems are compatible with each other, work for all types of engines and are easily transferable from one vehicle to another.
The Green Source SuperKit Advantages:
1. Rugged, all Stainless Steel Design is the toughest available.
2. This is a complete, fully assembled kit that features a built-in reservoir design. No need for an additional reservoir/bubbler.
3. Extremely efficient electrode design maximizes HHO, offers cool operation and requires only 8-12 amps, so there is no need of an automotive wiring relay.
4. Metal enclosure provides excellent safety characteristics and does not melt.
5. Industry leading heat dissipation allows operation without expensive cooling systems.
6. Completely sealed design for reliability and simplicity of operation.
7. Refill port allows to easily add more water without removing the generator from the car.
8. Designed for reliability and simplicity of use.
9. Full range of electronic accessories compatible with ANY HHO system to optimize your set up.
This kit includes:
1. SuperKit HHO Generator with Efficient Stainless Steel Electrode Pack (already installed in generator)
2. 5 feet of top quality, braided reinforced tubing
3. Flashback arrestor
4. Fusible link (fuse and holder)
5. 10 feet (16 gauge) red primary hook up wire (for 12 volts)
6. 5 feet (16 gauge) black secondary hook up wire
7. 1 illuminated toggle switch
8. 3 female spade, “Quick Disconnect” connectors for connecting to the toggle switch
9. Comprehensive, yet easy to understand instruction manual
We Have GENERATORS For All Needs & Budgets!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR OTHER GENERATORS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find more information on this technology?
Please, visit our website
Will it work on my car?
Our equipment works for any type of vehicles and any fuel types.
Which generator do I need?
The ProKit is your best choice for any vehicle, large or small. It works comfortably on engines 1 to 7 liters in size.
Our SuperKit is a great generator for those with a little tighter budget, for use on vehicles up to 4.0 litres engine size.
Will it improve my mileage?
On average 25% gains are achieved, often MUCH more if you also use our electronic engine tuning products. Green Source is the industry leader in HHO electronics and offers a full spectrum of products to serve all budgets and needs.
On newer, computerized vehicles, it is possible for the ECU to detect the more efficient combustion created by HHO. A common result is for the computer to ‘react’ to this leaner fuel-air ratio by adding more fuel, minimizing your efficiency gains. .
What is EFIE?
EFIE (Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer ) is an electronic signal manipulator that alters the O2 sensor signal, which in turn, prevents the computer from interfering with the operation of HHO. The Green Source EFIE is the basic unit you need to increase your air-fuel ratio and save fuel in your HHO set up.
HHO will improve your combustion efficiency, yielding better gains in economy. Greater gains will ALWAYS occur if you lean the air-fuel ratio with electronics.
EFIE is the most basic approach, modifying your O2 sensor signals. Manipulating more sensors with ProTuner, increases your savings dramatically.
ProTuner controls the engine sensors to make the car’s computer think it is going down the hill. The condition when the car consumes the least amount of fuel.
Our very detailed manual will show you step by step how to install the ProTuner, getting great results with as little as a single wire connection.
ProTuner controls the following sensors:
MAP-Manifold Absolute Pressure
IAT-Intake Air Temperature
ECT-Engine Coolant Temperature
Analog-EFIE (rear O2 sensors)
Digital EFIE (strong manipulation for front O2 sensors)
Has a built-in CCPWM
Do I Need a PWM?
If you require substantial HHO output, you need a PWM. PWMs control the current inside the generator, thus the HHO flow, and the temperature of the operation.
We strongly recommend using PWM if:
1. You use KOH or NaOH as an electrolyte
2. You do not want to risk overheating the hydrogen generator
3. You live in a warm climate and/or require the generator to be working at higher flow rates, ie. near their capacity.
Why Constant Current Pulse Width Modulation (CCPWM)?
Unlike Regular PWM, CCPWM does NOT allow the HHO generator to keep increasing its HHO output as it warms up and/or on hot days. Other systems let the HHO keep getting hotter and drawing more current (an issue called “Thermal Runaway”); a condition that leads to boiling the water in the HHO system. The Green Source CCPWM prevents this problem and is especially important if installing on larger V6/V8 engines.
We ship within 48 hours of the order.
Standard Flat Rate Shipping is $20.00 for the US, $18 for Canada. Delivery up to 10 BUSINESS days.
The rest of the world: $35 (air shipment, delivery 10-15 BUSINESS days).
Good luck with your GREEN efforts and tell others about it!