This is a COIN ONLY listing.
Today we are offering this 2007 Jamestown 400th Anniversary PROOF Silver Dollar commemorative.
This coin was issued to commemorate the 400th Anniversary of Jamestown, VA the first permanent English settlement in America.
PROOF Silver Dollar Specifications:
- Condition is PROOF
- Philadelphia Mint
- Weight is 26.73 grams
- Diameter is 1.500 inches or 38.10 mm
- Composition is 90% silver and 10% copper
- Mintage is 81,034
This beautiful commemorative proof silver dollar comes to you in a protective clear acrylic capsule.
Our Goal is to be your #1 ‘go to’ dealer for
· Quality coins and merchandise
· Excellent customer service
· Fast, safe & reliable shipping
· Information and education in the Numismatic market and trade
Please visit our wintercoin auctions and eBay store for a huge selection of proof & uncirculated US Mint Sets, Commemorative Coins, American Silver Eagles and much more.
Ron Winter Coins
- Consistently receives highest buyers ratings
- Ships items quickly
- Has earned a track record of excellent service
- ANA Life Member
Please note: WE DO NOT ACCEPT OFFERS: This is our standard store policy. Please do not send messages requesting special pricing or offers.
- We ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment – when possible.
- NOTE: 8% Sales Tax added to items shipped to New York STATE Addresses.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
Money Back (or exchange) if item returned within 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied
We are a reputable dealer in the Numismatic Trade for over 40 years.
We appreciate your business!
Ron & Melody
Check out my other items and be sure to add me to your favorites list!