Details about 2005 Oki ES3640e Digital Envelope Printer for Sale2005 Oki ES3640e Digital Envelope Printer for Sale See original listing
Mar 04, 2012 12:41:05 PST
Solon, OH, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
You are looking at an Oki Data ES3640e MFP digital, toner-based print engine. This particular machine was manufactured and installed (we believe) in 2005, and has been in a single location ever since. The traditional use of this print engine has been to run envelopes, which is why there is an envelope stack being passed through the stream multipurpose feeder on the right hand side of the printer, as well as the delivery conveyor on the left hand side.
This machine comes with several consumable items, including image drums, toner cartridges, and other supplies. Please contact us for details on the specifics.
Print Page Count (as of 2-3-12):
This machine is in good condition, and has some signs of wear and tear, but has been taken care of and runs just fine. One thing to note about this particular unit is that it comes with a fax/scan/copy device (the tower up above the print engine itself), which was a feature installed on this model. The original owner of the machine never (not once) used this function or capability; and neither have we since we have taken possession of it. We believe it works, we just haven't used it ourselves.
The following text was taken out of the ES3640e MFP brochure from Oki Printing Solutions.
Oki Printing Solutions Executive Series ES3640e MFP
The advanced A3 colour and mono Multifunction Product with EFI Fiery technology
The new Executive Series ES3640e MFP offers those seeking the latest in-house printing and multifunction technology the best of both worlds. OKI Printing Solutions’ class-leading combination of print quality, network scanning, copying and PC faxing – enhanced by an EFI Fiery Controller – is now combined with class-leading support from your Office Automation provider, including additional document, print and network management services.
we empower you to do more with colour, allowing everyone to achieve the same
results as outsourcing yet with greater efficiency and greater control over the
Our technology pushes the multifunctional benefits of rationalised hardware and optimised use of space, resources and productivity further than ever before:
Print/copy speed: 36 pages per minute (ppm) colour and 40ppm mono (A4).
Print quality: 1200x1200dpiresolution (ProQ4800 Multilevel Technology) delivers crisp, vibrant output.
Versatile scanning: Scan to archive, e-mail, FTP or mailbox. 24-bit colour depth and up to 600dpi via the platen or automatic document feeder.
Media handling: Handles paper weights from 55gsm to 268gsm and paper dimensions from A6 to oversized A3 and even 1.2m banners.
Duplex: Printing, copying and scanning as standard.
Professional finishing: Optional saddle- stitch finisher punches, staples and folds.
Document and resource management software.
Our custom-built software makes document and resources management easy:
Storage Device Manager: Enables you to store and manage fonts, forms and barcodes.
PrintSuperVision: Enables administrators to view real-time status of Executive Series printers and see comprehensive reports on printer consumables usage.
Print Control: A printer-resident job-log and access control
Enhanced further with integrated EFI tools.
The ES3640e MFP was developed in partnership with EFI, the world leader in digital imaging and print management. Fiery Controller technology is at the very core, further enhancing image quality and document workflow:
Command Workstation™: A Windows software application that offers users exceptional control of print jobs, allowing you to maintain an efficient workflow.
EFI ColorWise®: Designed for both entry-level users and advanced colour professionals, this allows complete control of colour rendering and ensures consistent colour output.
Fiery® FreeForm™: A variable data printing solution offering speed and features not available in many off-the-shelf variable data applications.
DocBuilder™: Edit and assemble entire documents before RIPping with this server- based imposition application based on Adobe® Systems’ PDF.
Spot-On®: Accurately reproduces named and custom colours and modifies spot colour values to achieve colour matching with pinpoint precision.
Hot Folders: Allows users to submit PDF and PS in their native file formats without opening the native application.
Please see the image of the ES3640e MFP’s specifications (chart) for technical details and other features of this machine.
* Lotus R6.4 (Anonymous,Simple), Exchange 5.5 (Anonymous), Exchange 2000 (Anonymous, Simple, Kerberos 5), MS Server2000 (Anonymous, Simple, Kerberos 5)
** Fax Gateway Server: ZetaFax and RightFax
Consumables Information: For the protection of your product, and in order to ensure that you benefit from its full functionality, these models have been designed to operate only with genuine Oki toner cartridges. These can be identified by the Oki trademark. Any other toner cartridge may not operate at all, even if it is described as “compatible”, and if it does work, your product’s performance and print quality may be degraded. Specifications subject to change without notice. All trademarks acknowledged.
eBay Auction Policy
How to Contact Us: Phone or Email
Phone: (440) 248-1700
Toll-Free: (800) 458-2769
Email [General Questions]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and concerns requiring response or action on our part are typically answered within 12 to 24 hours.
Inspection & Other Inquiries:
· To inspect any item in the Auction, please inform us via phone or email [provided above]. Please include your name and phone number so we can contact you.
· Inspections must be done before the end of the Auction.
All Sales are Final!
· Due to the nature and value of printing and finishing equipment, we cannot accept returns on sales, so please be sure your Bid or Offer is made with every intent to purchase!
· All machines are sold as-is, where-is.
Items for sale on eBay are also for sale locally, as this
is a legitimate business with legitimate
daytime operations. As such, we reserve the right to cancel any Auction at
Shipping / Freight Details:
· All Items are Shipped FOB Solon, Ohio [Zip: 44139]
· The Buyer assumes all risk and responsibility for shipping and handling charges associated with the shipment, transport and ultimate delivery of this item.
· The Buyer assumes all responsibility to request and pay for insurance on the shipment of this item.
· Crating and Rigging for equipment purchases are available at additional cost; please contact us for more information.
· Local pickups are welcome and free; we have a full-sized loading dock for normal business operations.
· All transactions are agreed to have taken place in Solon, Ohio [Zip: 44139], and are governed by the State of Ohio.
Accepted Payment Methods:
· PayPal or Credit Card [Equipment Purchases Only]
· Payment of Balance Due is expected within 3 business days of Auction Close.
· We leave Feedback only after a transaction is complete, and ask that you do the same.
· Please leave a positive feedback for us if everything is as described in our Item Description and Auction Policy, and we’ll do the same for you.
· If anything isn’t as described in our Item Description, eBay Policy, or Auction, please contact us so that we can resolve any issues prior to leaving negative feedback!
Additional Checkout Instructions:
As the Buyer, you have the responsibility to decide and communicate what (if any) Pickup, Freight, Shipping and/or Handling (as well as Insurance) Service(s) will be used, as well as any details thereof. Please see our eBay Auction Policy [See Item Description] for details.