2004-2008 Buell XB 12 S Lightning XB12S XB 12S Brakes Ceramic Pads Front+Rear
This eBay item is for the NEW Ceramic Composite Brake Pads shown above, which fit the following vehicle:
- Vehicle Model: Buell XB 12 S Lightning
- Vehicle Years: 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
- Part Position(s): Front + Rear
You will recieve the following parts:
|EBC X-Ref||Vesrah X-Ref||OEM X-Ref|
|FA140||VD147||06435-KT7-405 43105-KT7-761A 43105-KT7-762A 43106-KT7-761B 43106-KT7-762B 45105-KV3-831 69100-04830 T2020602 H0301-T 69101-44850 20S-W0046-00|
Sixity Ceramic Composite brake pads deliver exceptional braking performance and operating control over a wide range of driving conditions – from daily commuting, to sport touring, to aggressive highway or street-race riding. The specially formulated ceramic composite provides extreme stopping power when "cold" – right out of the driveway, or "hot" – after miles of all-out mountain highway. See why experienced riders choose Sixity Ceramic Composite pads:
- Superior braking performance in wet or dry conditions. Perfect for everyday riding or street/highway sport use.
- Extremely quiet vibration damping ceramic composite virtually eliminates brake "grind" noise and pad "squeal".
- Excellent hot and cold performance with no "warm-up" required as with carbon/graphite or hard sintered full-race ceramic pads.
- Minimal brake fade Fast thermal recovery between high-energy stops with minimal high-temperature "brake fade" compared to organic or organic/Kevlar pads. Smooth, progressive and controlled braking with exceptional lever response.
- Increased rotor life bonded ductile metal filament structure dramatically reduces rotor wear compared to sintered metal pads. Perfect for use with iron, stainless-steel, or chrome-plated rotors.
- Long pad life durable high-strength bonded ceramic-fiber structure increases pad life over organic or organic/Kevlar pads.
- Low-dusting formula contains no ferrous (iron) compounds that can discolor matte/polished aluminum alloy or chrome-plated wheels.
- Sixity sells only prime, A-grade production material – no factory rejects or seconds. Ceramic pads meet or exceed SAE and ECE R90 E1 test requirements.
- Sixity’s ceramic pads are manufactured to OEM specifications under US/International quality system standards ISO/TS-16949 and ISO-14001 for consistent quality and fit.
- Our ceramic-composite is formed using high-strength ceramic fibers and non-ferrous metal filaments bonded at extreme pressure and temperature. Ductile metal-filaments produce a friction material with moderate base CoF (coefficient of friction) for optimal initial "bite", while durable heat resistant ceramic fibers and polymeric binders reduce thermal pad decomposition and out-gassing that contribute to high temperature brake "fade".
- The non-ferrous metal filament matrix provides high thermal mass and ideal thermal conductivity to quickly conduct energy away from the pad-rotor interface for fast thermal recovery. Lower operating temperatures reduce rotor wear and risk of deformation or warping.
Find brake pads for this make and model in other material types.
Lowest Rotor Wear
Highest Stopping Power
Best Braking Response
Find brake pads for another vehicle make and model.
Checkout & Payments
- All orders must be paid for at the time of purchase. Sixity accepts payments from American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa through PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged 7.5% Sales Tax.
- NO MO, CASHIERS CHECKS, PERSONAL CHECKS or CASH.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $4.99.
- Standard shipping for each additional auction item is $4.99.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $6.99.
- Expedited shipping for each additional auction item is $4.99.
- Items ship one business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email your tracking number when your order ships.
- NO LOCAL PICKUP.
- Your satisfaction is important, and we appreciate your positive feedback. Our goal is to provide a 5 star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive feedback. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative feedback.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct. Feel free to contact us with any product or fitment questions.
- If you receive an item other than the item you purchased, or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised, contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item, and send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
- If you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it, and the item is unopened, ship it back to us within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less any original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less any original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
- Please refer to our Contact page for details on how and where to send a return.