* I specialize in RARE, Graded, Autographed, Game Used, Rookie/Inserts, and Vintage Sports Cards. PLEASE LOOK AT MY STORE AND SAVE ME AS A FAVORITE SELLER.
* FREE SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES WITH TRACKING NO MATTER HOW MANY ITEMS YOU BUY! Unfortunately I can longer offer free shipping outside the United States. USPS has now doubled their international shipping costs. I can no longer sell an item for 10 dolllars and pay 7 dollars in shipping as well as the other selling costs. But I will continue to sell internationally at the new USPS rate that I will be charged.
* I will never scan multiple sports cards to try and hide condition of item. I will also not put a quantity number for vintage cards so you don't realize the condition until you get it. THE EXACT PICTURE OF THE SPORTS CARD IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET. The Zoom feature and Enlarge feature on the picture lets you look at the sports card in depth. In my opinion it's TOO in depth but it gives you a great view of the card. I always try to scan more than one pic as well at least front and back but it always looks better in person. Also my scanner isn't the greatest so if you notice any scratching or dots and especially smudges it's probably from my scanner and not on the card itself. Please just email me with any questions you have about the condition of any of my sports cards you are interested in. Please do this before making an offer. There are no returns on cards where a flaw is shown in original description picture. Changing your mind after an offer is accepted also voids a return. Also please understand sports cards are like stocks. With active players the value may rise and fall weekly and sometimes daily. So there are no returns on active players in the regular season due to this and injuries.
* Check my store often and save as a FAVORITE SELLER because I post new sports cards all the time. Saving my store will automatically send you a weekly email on the new items I post. Please LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK. I have been selling for over two decades and having over 14,000 positive transactions is only achieved by honesty and good customer service. You can trust me completely. I am also open to any trades you may have to offer but just know I will not ship first. I've made many online trades and will provide references to many completed trades. Unfortunately there are dishonest people everywhere so if I've never traded with you before I will not ship first. My feedback speaks for itself and should ensure your confidence.
* Please note I haven't used a Beckett in years. It simply can't keep up with online sales or the rarity of a card. Book value is simply just a guide as it says. Please understand that game used logo, tag, multi colored patches, inscription autographs, low serial numbers, and high graded cards, and especially graded cards with a low population, etc are many cards which I specialize in. So please don't email me about a Beckett value or what it sold for. If a Store (very different than an auction) sold everything for an auction price there would be no reason to have a store. Stores pay a lot of fees so please understand this when making an offer. I don't charge the buyer for my fees, I offer FREE SHIPPING in the United States, I pay for tracking and insurance, I ship next day, and I try to provide a store with a HUGE variety. All I ask is a fair offer on the rare stuff.
* With any graded cards I have I always provide a POP REPORT (population report) and even try to copy a link that will take you to PSA or BGS to show you proof on the general population of the graded card that I sell. These are the two most trusted grading companies there is. If a card reads POP 1 for example that means only ONE card exists with that particular grade. Low populations are very rare cards and some card companies are tougher to grade then others.
* I strive for 5 star positive feedback so if you're experience with me is a good one please leave positive feedback and 5 STARS asap after receiving your item. If you want to leave anything below 5 stars PLEASE email me before doing so. I will try to make any problem right with you and want you to keep comming back. I want to make your sports card experience with me the best it can possibly be. Happy hunting and God bless you and yours.