Bid with Confidence! Check My Feedback.
By Placing a Bid you Signify that you will Abide By The Terms and Conditions Noted Below.
Email me if you have any Questions. Thank You for Viewing and Good Luck!
Vintage Liquor Decanter
1984 Republican Convention Decanter- Computer Terminal
Produced by Jim Beam
~ CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO VIEW LARGER IMAGES ~
DESCRIPTION: This is listing is only for the Jim Beam 1984 Republican National Convention Decanter. It is empty. It was designed to look like a computer terminal with the head of an Elephant appearing on the screen. Computer terminals were very novel back in those days (some 28 years ago). Bottom has raised lettering, “Creation of James B. Beam“ ”Distilling Co.” “ky-drb-230” “Genuine Regal China 1984” “Regal China Corporation” “145 Liquor Bottle” “Made in USA”.
SIZE: Overall, measures 7-½” x 6-½” x 7-½”.
CONDITION: Little light overall discoloring. No chips or cracks. See above photos.
NOTES: Great political collectible.
BEFORE BIDDING: Please review and make sure you agree to the terms below. If you have any questions regarding this listing, the cost of shipping, or my terms, please contact me before you bid, not after.
Please wait for me to send you an invoice before paying. Thank you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Qualifying Bidders: In general, everyone is welcomed to bid on my item listings, however, if you have under 10 positive feedback, your feedback rating is less than 100%, or you have any unpaid buyer’s strikes against you, you must receive permission from me before bidding. I reserve the right not to sell to any bidder who is in default of this condition.
- Destinations: Unless stated otherwise, I only ship to destinations within the continental United States. Buyers must live in Countries that I agree to ship to. Items will only be shipped to buyers directly, no third party involvement!
- Accessibility: If access to this listing is impeded in any way due to an Ebay malfunction, during the last 2 hours of the auction, regardless of the length of time involved, I reserve the right not to sell this listing to the winning bidder.
- Winning Bidder(s): PLEASE wait for me to send you an invoice before paying. Most of the time, I wait till an item sells before packing it. In many cases I am able to lower the shipping cost, which is reflected on your invoice. For more information on shipping cost- see below. For “Local Pick-Up Only” items- see Payment Terms below.
- Definitions: Throughout these terms, “winning bidder” and “buyer“ are used interchangeably.
- Shipping & Handling Charges: Include delivery (tracking) confirmation, packing material, a small handling fee, and a 9% fee Ebay charges Seller’s on shipping cost. First Class mail does not include tracking or packing material cost.
Place your bid assuming the shipping costs are fixed. Please do not buy the item and then complain about high shipping costs! No one is making you buy the item. Please rest assure that my main concern is to get the item to you safely, not to make money off you. As I typically wait for items to sell before packing, sometimes I am able to fit the item(s) in to smaller boxes without jeopardizing safety. In these cases, I will pass the savings onto the buyer when I send you an invoice. If the costs are higher, I eat the difference. Regardless, in bidding, assume the shipping cost is what it is… take this into consideration when placing your bid.
- Combined Shipping: Whenever possible, I will combine similar items for shipping. Please notify me of your intent to bid on additional items prior to placing any bids to confirm that I can combine the items and for cost. If I agree to combine items, please wait till the last item sells, and an invoice is sent to you, before paying for the item(s). Thank you!
- Optional Services:With the exception of first class mail, delivery (tracking) confirmation is already included in S&H costs. All remaining optional services (such as insurance, certified mail, signature request, etc…) are extra. It is up to the buyer to request and pre-pay for these options. Please note that although all items are packed carefully, I cannot guarantee the safe delivery of the package once it leaves my possession! As such, I highly recommend the purchase of insurance coverage.
- Handling & Shipment: Items are typically pack and ready for shipment (handling) within one business day from the date I receive notification that your payment clears. Whenever possible, packages will be taken to the post office the same day, but in some cases this may occur 2-3 business days afterward. Regardless, I will always keep you posted.
- Local Pick-Up: Items advertised for “Local Pick-Up Only” MUST BE PICKED UP NO LATER THAN 7 DAYS following the end of the auction, unless mutually agreed to otherwise.
- Payment: Unless agreed to otherwise, by Paypal. For items that are to be picked up locally, payment to be made in cash at time of pick-up.
- Due Date: With the exception of local pick-ups, buyer agrees to make total payment within 48 hours following the receipt of the initial invoice. If you cannot make payment, within this time frame (due to work, family commitments, vacation, etc.), please notify me of this before you bid, not after! Thank you!
- Standards: I treat my buyers the way I want to be treated as a customer. Every effort is made to accurately represent the item(s) being listed, but ultimately, the bidder should be fully satisfied with all aspects of this auction listing prior to placing a bid. If you have any questions you should contact me before you bid, not after.
- Refunds: Buyer must notify the Seller within 48 hours, of confirmed delivery, of any issues. Where it has been mutually agreed to, beforehand, item(s) can be returned for a refund within 14 days of this notification. Refunds will be limited to the maximum of the winning bid amount only. No costs will be reimbursed for shipping charges (packing, postage, insurance, tracking, etc.) either way. Buyer will be responsible for prepaying all costs associated with shipping the item(s) back to the seller, including insurance and delivery confirmation (both highly recommended). The amount refunded, will be conditional on the item(s) being received back in the same condition they were (it was) shipped out in. I do not offer refunds due to buyer‘s remorse.