Details about 1954 Topps # 1 Ted Williams RARE "Canadian" GREY GRAY BACK Boston Red Sox EX-MTSee original listing
Feb 11, 2013
[ 18 bids ]
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Vintage 1954 Topps
# 1 Ted Williams EX-MT
Boston Red Sox
~~~ Rare "Canadian" Grey Back Variation ~~~
Stunning condition for a number 1 card
Click on See other items or visit my eBay Store for more Buy-it-Now, Best Offer, and No-Reserve-bid auctions for priced-to-sell VINTAGE cards.
PayPal only. Ships to US, Puerto Rico, and Canada only.
Check scans for a good look.
FAST FREE INSURED SHIPPING
Card or cards will be shipped Confirmed Delivery at no additional charge
Card or cards will be shipped INSURED at no additional charge on all purchases or combined purchases over $99
Why you can confidently buy a card from pocoyes:
1) What you see is what you get. Both front and back scans are provided. Scans are clean with good resolution--not blurry or discolored. Images are never tiny, tilted, or fish-eyed. The card for sale isn’t buried in a group shot with other cards that aren’t part of the auction. I don’t crop out or block the edges. You can clearly see what you’re bidding (or BINning) on from the centering to the corners.
2) I stand by my descriptions. A full refund is available for any non-graded card when you contact me within 14 days of delivery.
3) Grading is subjective and even professional graders in the same company examining the same card at the same time will sometimes disagree. I see no upside in over-grading a card only to disappoint my buyer and a potential repeat customer. I offer my best judgment on “raw” cards and have no desire to waste both time and money handling returns and refunds.
4) Expect fast shipping usually within 1 business day of received/cleared payment. My honest shipping charge approximates (or is less than} actual cost of postage, packaging, delivery confirmation, and insurance when applicable. Combined shipping policy extends saving to buyer.
5) I’m a reasonable man and invite you to contact me for the immediate resolution of any problem. eBay Messages is usually the quickest way to get my attention.
6) I have excellent feedback with benchmark eBay seller awards and continually strive to deliver 5*****Star service.
7) I love this hobby and want to keep it honest and enjoyable.