1946 BULOVA "DIRECTOR"
This watch is sporting a classic Bulova 7AK, 21 Jewel movement. It is a natural gold plated Bulova "Director" model of the late 1940's . It has a date stamped movement with the "Square" date symbol indicating a 1946 watch.
Please see below for the original vintage Bulova advertisement for the Bulova "Director":
This particular watch has an excellent natural gold plated case which cleaned up well! The case is in fantastic shape with few if any wear spots.
The white colored dial on this watch is in mint shape with no marks. The crystal is in excellent shape with no scratches.
The orginal 21 Jewel Bulova presentation case is a great find in itself! It's made specificially for the 21 Jewel Bulova's and is in very good shape on the outside, but almost mint shape on the inside as you can see from the pictures!
The watch is in near mint shape for being 65 years old... please take a look at the pictures as I've tried to get close-ups from every angle.
At this time the watch is running strongly, though I have not timed it at length for accuracy.
As this mechanical watch is 65 years old I am selling it AS IS, making no guarentee nor warranty. Older watches at times stop running or malfunction without warning.
These older watches absolutely need a cleaning and servicing before running for any length of time and then a cleaning/oiling every 2 years thereafter. Please take care of your new timemachine to have it last another 65 years!
PLEASE ENJOY THIS CLASSIC AMERICAN WATCH WITH FANTASTIC PRESENTATION CASE!!
For further information on the old classic Bulova's please take a look at the webs foremost authority on vintage Bulovas: MyBulova.com
· UNITED STATES SHIPPING
· If your payment is received through PayPal this item will be shipped out within 3 business days. Payment will have to clear for all other payment methods prior to shipping.
· Combined shipping is available for all multiple purchases made within a 3 day time period and paid for at one time with no additional charge.
CANADA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
· We ship USPS Priority Flat Rate International to all international destinations and charge a flat rate for this service unless the watch auctions for over $250.00. After that Paypal requires a signature service which would need to be sent through USPS Global Express. The price for this service would be determined depending on the country we're sending the item, but it can run $30 USD.
· As our items are shipped very fast, combined shipping can only be done with items purchased the same day.
· International duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
· Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up- do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts”- US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. The total value of the item must be declared on customs forms in order to insure the package. No exceptions for this rule.
· The declared value represents the winning EBay bid, NOT an over inflated appraised value.
· We have no control over the actual shipping time once your items leaves us, so please understand if the post office or customs causes a delay in delivery.
· As eBay states: Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.
· Should your item not arrive within 7 business days from payment, please contact your local Post Office and Customs Office. The total value of the item must be declared on customs forms in order to insure the package. No exceptions.
· Due Date: Payment is due within 48 Hours of the auction end.
· We do not enjoy filing Non Paying Bidders against our customers and request that you please notify us of any special circumstances.
· Sales tax is applicable if the item is shipped to the State of Minnesota or if the payment is received from a billing address within Minnesota.
· If your payment is received through PayPal this item will be shipped out within 3 business day. Payment will have to clear for all other payment methods, prior to shipping.
· All items are inspected for damages prior to shipment. Falconswatches is not responsible for any damage which occurs after it leaves our possession.
· We do not accept returns, all sales are final.
· We reserve the right to cancel any bids on this auction.