Details about 1933 Pablo Picasso Etching Original ESCULTOR Y VACANTES March 19 1933 NYC Museum1933 Pablo Picasso Etching Original ESCULTOR Y VACANTES March 19 1933 NYC Museum See original listing
Mar 30, 2013 18:51:40 PDT
New York, New York, United States
Figures & Portraits
|Date of Creation:||
Dealer or Reseller
|Size Type/Largest Dimension:||
Medium (Up to 30")
|Region of Origin:||
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
MosleyFund eBay Description
As we work to build our Foundation's, as well as, Brokerage Services Company's (MosleyFund Com & MosleyFund Org) new full service website (including a "Member's Only" Area to view Items From Other MosleyFund Members of Like-Minded Collectables), we are on a listing spree and therefore I have allowed the students to use this basic template so we get the donated $0.99 No Reserve, great items up in a hurry and then we will have a grand re-opening for our members and loyal buyers.
In case you're not to familiar with us we broker and invest to offer opportunity to underprivileged students selling the items we receive through the generous supporter's estates and fundraisers. Our goal is to provide a chance, most all of us took for granted so it's my honor to offer this:
• Pablo Picasso (1881–1973), ESCULTOR Y VACANTES, March 19, 1933. Aquatint with scraper, drypoint and engraving. Presented by the Hamish Parker Charitable Trust in memory of Major Horace Parker. One of only a few donated to the The Colour Factory Art Nonprofit Group
Discover Picasso’s most important set of prints in this exciting new show.
The Museum has recently acquired a complete set of Picasso’s Vollard Suite – 100 etchings produced by Picasso between 1930 and 1937. This is the only complete Vollard Suite held by a public museum in the UK. The exhibition will display the suite alongside classical sculpture, Rembrandt etchings and Goya prints – all influences on Picasso in this body of work.
The predominant theme of the suite is the Sculptor’s Studio – 46 of the 100 etchings reflect Picasso’s developing interest in classical sculpture. The prints were made when Picasso was involved in a passionate affair with his young muse and model, Marie-Thérèse Walter, whose presence is another recurrent theme in the series. The focus on classical linearity and the studio alternate with darker, violent forces, represented by scenes of brutal passion and by the Minotaur, the mythical half-man, half-bull which became central to Picasso’s personal mythology.
The suite is named after the avant-garde Paris art dealer and print publisher Ambroise Vollard, for whom Picasso produced the etchings. The final three prints in the series are portraits of Vollard himself.
This is a rare opportunity to see perhaps the most important set of prints made in the 20th century by one of the world’s most popular artists.
This landmark acquisition was made possible through the generosity of the Hamish Parker Charitable Trust in memory of the donor’s father, Major Horace Parker.
Picasso Prints: The Vollard Suite
Original etching of Pablo Picasso hand signed and certified by musee d'orsay and christie's auction house .Limited edition signed in pencil by artist .Heavy handmade paper ,size 11 3/4 x 8 inches .Strong plate mark 4 3/4 x 3 2/4 inches .
Multiple Water Marks
Previously owned by Education and Public Art - Community and Educational Projects
WHY ARE CUSTOMERS ARE SO LOYAL:
- We not only are not only offering a chance at a real education to our kids, we are offering luxury items from Silver & Gold Coins to donated new corporate gifts to one-of-a-kind Collectables from local Museums.
- They get their tax Deductible Receipts and you get to bid on the most sincere items for a great cause!
- LOOK AT THE PHOTOS AS NO MATTER WHAT I SAY 2 THINGS RAIN TRUE.
- FIRST OUR PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL IYEM YOU WILL BE RECEIVING WITHIN 1-DAY OF PAYMENT. ALSO, PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE UNLIKE ANY OTHER DEALER OR GROUP SELLING GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC AS OUR FUNDING REQUIRES WE ARE FULLY ABOVE BOARD AND FOCUSSED ON CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- SECONDLY, YOU, THE BUYER ARE ALEAYS RIGHT & CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
- WE USUALLY OFFER FREE GIFTS OR PRIORITY MAIL UPGRADES FOR THOSE WHO PAY QUICKLY.
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:
• WE COMBINE ALL SHIPMENTS AND DO NOT NICKLE & DIME YOU AS YOU CAN SEE YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO REVIEW THE ITEM AND LEAVE 5-STAR POSITIVE FEEDBACK - SO OUR FUNDS ARE RELEASED AND IF NOT HAPPY WE PAY THE SHIPPING BACK!
• DUE TO THE EVER EVOLVING INVENTORIES FROM CHARITY EVENTS TO OTHER MEMBERS' DONATIONS OR CONSIGNMENTS WE URGE YOU TO REQUEST WHATEVER IT MAY BE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TO ALLOW OUR STUDENTS THE ABILITY AND OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN WHILE RESEARCHING OUR DATABASES...
Thank you for supporting a great cause and if you're in the NYC area and would like to meet in person to pick up your winning item don't hesitate, thus giving us the opportunity to show you other related items you're sure to be keen on!
Posted with eBay Mobile
On Jul-06-12 at 02:21:22 PDT, seller added the following information:
On Jul-07-12 at 13:46:31 PDT, seller added the following information: