Musical Fidelity X-T100 Tube Integrated/ Triple-X Power Supply / X-Ray CD Player
This listing is for the Triple-X package by Musical Fidelity. It includes the X-T100 Tube Integrated amplifier, the Triple-X Power Supply, and the X-Ray CD Player. This package retailed for $3000 and is an excellent "all-in-one" 2-channel solution. The features and specifications of each unit are broken down below. Thank you for looking!
Description: Solid-state integrated amplifier with tubed preamplifier stage and outboard power supply. Tube complement: two ECC 88. Phono inputs: 1. Line inputs: 3. Input impedances: 47k ohms phono, 220k ohms line. Outputs: one pair of speaker terminals; preamplifier and tape outputs on RCA jacks. Power output: 50Wpc into 8 ohms (17dBW, but see "Measurements" sidebar), 80Wpc into 4 ohms (16dBW). Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz, +0/–0.2dB. Preamplifier output impedance: 47 ohms. Damping factor: 80 (equivalent to an output impedance of 0.1 ohm).
Dimensions: 8.5" (220mm) W by 3.3" (85mm) H by 13.1" (335mm) D.
X-Ray V8 DAC/CD Player:
Disc mechanism Philips
Total correlated jitter < 135 pS
DAC circuits 24 bit Delta-Sigma (Bit stream) dual differential 8X over sampling
Up sampling 192 kHz
Total correlated jitter < 135 pS
Linearity < 0.1dB down to -96dB
Output digital 0dB level 2.15VRMS at 1 kHz nominal
Analogue output impedance 47 Ohms
Frequency response 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max
Channel separation > 105dB 20Hz to 20 kHz
Signal / noise ratio > 115dB “A” weighted
Total harmonic distortion < 0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
Digital outputs 1 optical (Toslink), 44.1 kHz 1 S/PDIF (RCA connector), 44.1 kHz
Line level outputs: 1 pair RCA
Power requirement: For use only with suitable Musical Fidelity power supply e.g. Triple-X.
4.0 kg, 8.8 lbs unit only, unboxed
5.25 kg, 11.5 lbs in shipping carton
219 mm, 8.6 inches wide
88 mm, 3.5 inches high including feet
340 mm, 13.4 inches deep including terminals
Triple X Power Supply:
Power outputs: 6-way XLR for amplifier.
5-way XLR for CD player.
4-way XLR for tuner
Power requirement: 1W no load
35 W all devices connected, idle
250W fully loaded
Weight: 3.8 kg, 8.4 lbs unit only, unboxed
5.1 kg, 11.2 lbs in shipping carton
Dimensions: 178 mm, 7.1 inches wide
89 mm, 3.5 inches high including feet
235 mm, 9.3 inches deep including terminals (total 320mm, 12.6 inches with plugs in)
Standard accessories: 10A IEC Mains lead
- We only accept Paypal - the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- Payments must be received within 3 days of listing close. Failure to pay after 4 days will result in the member being reported as a non-paying bidder automatically.
- We ONLY ship to addresses as provided by eBay within 24 hours of placing the order during business days. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will be processed next business day. Items are shipped with care and security in mind. Shipment details will be emailed the day after the order has been processed.
- Shipping fee will be determined based on the weight of the item and your zip code.
- International Buyers- Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost unless explicitly noted. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to bidding or purchasing.
- Unless otherwise stated, all electronic items are set up for U.S. voltage of 120v. Voltage conversion is your responsibility. Video products are NTSC compatible unless otherwise stated.
- Global Shipping Program is the preferred international shipping method. This assures an accurate and protected international shipment.
Vintage Electronics Note: Please be aware that many vintage components (1960's, 70's, 80's) will require maintenance throughout their lifetime. While we do test everything, sometimes there will be things that we can not test for or guarantee. Specifically, we can not attest to the current state or life expectancy of output transistors or capacitors. We do not open up every unit and test every individual component. We play it and investigate any issues we find. This also applies to dirty potentiometers (scratchy knobs / controls). If we hear a scratchy control during testing, we will clean it. These symptoms can come back even after cleaning. This is normal. It might need to be cleaned again. We do not consider this a defect, but rather general maintenance that will be needed with all vintage equipment during its lifetime.
Pricing/ Content Disclaimer:
The information on the Audio Den website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to:
- Correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions
- Change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Refuse or cancel orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If a credit card has been charged, a credit will be issued.
- Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Product Image Disclaimer:
- Due to the variances in computer monitors, and the various settings to brightness and contrast that users may adjust their monitors to, we cannot guarantee with any certainty that the color represented in a product image on your monitor is exactly as it appears in the physical world.
- Due to the variations that exist in natural wood products and in many manufactured items, the color samples displayed on this site may differ slightly from the actual color of the product
Audio Den reserves the right to change our content, policies, and conditions of our eBay website at anytime by updating any or all pages on the eBay website.
Audio Den is Long Island's premier home audio and theater design and installation specialist. We offer a wide range of high quality equipment at all price points and can optimize a system to meet your design aesthetic and budget. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns, we are here to help!
Check out my other items!