(NOTE: Copyright watermark is to protect the digital image. Copyright text is NOT on the artwork itself.)
EPIC ESCAPADE is an ORIGINAL 3 piece folk art tree PAINTING from the Jeweled Trees series by Natasha Wescoat.
"Epic Escapade" is a vibrant landscape featuring black, swirling trees against a rainbow painted realm. Painted with subtle accents of turquoise, titanium white and black to enhance and bring out the layered washes of magenta, violet, crimson and sienna that splashes amidst a cool mountainscape.
48" LONG (3-20"h x 16"w) painting on gallery wrapped canvases, ready to hang. Signed on front and back. Titled and dated on back. Comes with it's Certificate of Authenticity to verify it's value and origin.
This is NOT a print or reproduction. The painting colors may vary from monitor to monitor. It's details and color are much more vivid than my pro scanner can manage to display, so you will be pleased when you see this in person!
This piece was painted in professional grade paints to create a piece that exudes ambience and vivid color.
Professional grade oils and acrylics on quality canvas. The painting is finished with a varnish for UV protection and gloss.
Certificate of Authenticity
Included and signed by artist
The buyer pays $30.00 Priority Mail shipping & handling. Insurance is included in handling fee. All original art is packed by professionals and insured for it's full value to insure the finest service in premium shipping and handling service.
I Ship WORLDWIDE! $40.00 International Mail.
Paypal payments or Credit Card.
ROOM VIEWS OF PAINTING
IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
Wescoat's popularity has soared since 2004, with fans all over the world learning and sharing her art, and connecting her with celebrities, rock bands and cultural icons. Her work is sought by schools, television, Hollywood films and high end companies.
- Natasha's collaboration with brands like Ford Motor Company and seen on major television networks in 2009-2010.
- Exhibited in the Ritz-Carlton Gallery as well as galleries in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Seattle, Detroit & Pheonix.
- Select Product of 2007 Miss Teen USA Gift Bags.
- Featured Interview in Artists and Graphic Designers Market.
- Named "Emerging Artist and Trendsetter" by Art Business News
- Her work is taught in schools WORLDWIDE as Abrakadoodle's Artist of Distinction.
- Featured in upcoming movie, Marley & Me, based on the best seller book, starring Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, & Eric Dane.
- ART.com awards Natasha's "With The Waves" artwork as winner of the Scenic Landscapes competition and hits #1 BEST SELLER art print in 2006
- Paintings featured on Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
- Featured in New York Times Best Selling books like "Crush It", "Fans, Friends and Followers", "Social Media Marketing for Dummies" and more.
Art is the heritage of Michigan native, Natasha Wescoat, who comes from a family of artists, including painter Georgia O'Keefe. Her other inspirations have been Gustav Klimt, Takashi Murakami and Tim Burton. Wescoat's childhood, surrounded by geeks and crime fighting was what birthed her obsession for comic books and drawing. That love for the fantastical worlds of superheroes at a young age drew her to become a professional artist.
Known for her whimsical landscapes and the popular, award-winning series, "Jeweled Trees".
Since 2004, 1000 of Wescoat's original works hang in private and corporate collections worldwide. Natasha's work can be seen in stores across the country, with various licensed products: tapestries, murals, art prints, phone cases, collectables and more!
The value of Natasha's original artworks have increased substantially over the past 8 years and is expected to rise, increasing the value of the piece you purchase significantly.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY RECORD
This original artwork will come with a hand signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
FEEDBACK & TESTIMONIALS
- “Natasha is an amazing artist whose whimsical and highly stylized paintings have made her an exemplary contributor to the world of modern art. Her attention to detail has garnered the attention of collectors across the world, and her clients are always pleased with her works.” - Debra Weitzel, Senior Associate, Artist Services, Art.com, Inc.
- “Natasha is a bright and talented artist as wellas a wonderful person. I loved working with her because of her positive attitude and pleasant demeanor, and she consistently delivered quality work on time. Her determination and willingness to learn has brought her much success, and she certainly knows the ins and outs of the art industry better than most. She is an inspiration and a true gift.” - Erika O'Connell, Editor, Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market, F+W Publications, Inc.
- "I am the owner of an "extraordinary interpretation" of an Abrakadoodle in Denver CO. I teach a "Kids on Canvas" class using acrylics at a number of community centers. A month or two ago, one of my youngest students skipped into her Thursday night class "beaming" because she received a reply to her email from "Natasha Wescoat". The little girl (and her mother) were VERY EXCITED to hear from you. She was very encouraged by your remarks. The "Natasha Wescoat" doodle remains one of our program favorites ... all have excellent creative interpretations following your inspiration. Thanks for all that you do. - Lynette Guenther Executive Director - Abrakadoodle Art Education
- "I bought a painting from Natasha last year and have become a big fan of her as a result. Not only was she very professional and organized in selling and shipping the painting, but her art is absolutely beautiful. She has serious business smarts and knows how to keep her customers coming back for more. Most importantly, she does a beautiful job of imparting her love of art to her clients." - Laura Nathan
- “I found Natasha's work online and was amazed at her creative brilliance. I asked her to do some original paintings for me and she was fair and personable throughout. I'd recommend Natasha for original, breathtaking work of a colorful fantasy world that usually lives only in ones imagination.” -Donna Robertson
- "I randomly discovered Natasha’s artwork online and was blown away. I knew that her paintings would be absolutely perfect to display in my new store. They are whimsical, colorful and brighten up the entire room. And Natasha was great to work with!" - Stefania Mitrano, Owner, Platinum Paws Boutique
- "I love Natasha’s art...it’s joyous, solar, funny, very colored....in few words...fantastic! " - Claudio Parentela
- "Natasha artwork is amazing! I own several paintings! However, not only is her artwork outstanding, but her business etiquette is superb! Her paintings arrive in a timely manner and they are wrapped well! I would100% recommend her to anyone looking for artwork! I’ll be a lifelong customer!" - Marie Wadford
- "Natasha has a very organized business and is very smart with making art affordable by selling prints in small sizes. Her art is beautiful and creative. She is a great motivator and an inspiration to other artists as well." - Michele Dodds
- "Oh - your work is breathtaking and mystical! It makes want to dream with my eyes open! Not to get personal but I thought a person with that kind of talent and skills, made me think that you were at least 60 years old. It’s amazing that to be so young with such talent is a special gift not talent- honey, you are a natural!" - Kimberly Frazier-Waters
All content and images copyright ©2004-2012 Natasha Wescoat.
|Original Modern Outsider Lowbrow Fantasy Fine Art paintings, original art paintings, tree art, landscape art, original canvas art, and magical pop art gardens by nationally acclaimed fantasy and landscape artist. |