“All images in this listing are general images of the resort and do not necessarily reflect the actual resort or units. Please perform your own due diligence”
Wyndham Nashville is located in the heart of Music City, U.S.A., near the Grand Ole Opry, General Jackson Showboat, Opryland Hotel, and minutes from downtown. Nashville is perfect for everyone: from the excitement of the Country Music Hall of Fame to the reproduction of the Greek Parthenon. Enjoy many historic sites, such as The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson; Civil War battlefields; elegant plantations; and mansions. Other activities include the FRIST Center for Visual Arts, the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, the Nashville Zoo, and various museums and golf courses.
* Your Use Year is the 12 months you have available to use all your points and is determined by the date of your anniversary date.
* Points are placed in your account prior to the Use Year Start Date to allow you to book your vacation as far as 13 months in advance of the desired arrival date
* The points used to book the reservation will be deducted from the year of travel. For example, if you make a reservation in 2012 for a check-in date of 2013, the points used will be deducted from your 2013 points.
* Unused points expire at the end of your Use Year and will no longer be available for you to use to travel.
* If you are unable to use all your points before your Use Year End Date, you have options so that you do not lose points. Options include:
* Deposit with your external exchange company - RCI or II (You receive a free RCI membership with Wyndham Points account)
* Give a gift of vacation to family or friends by using a Guest Confirmation
* Use "Points Credit Pool"
Points Credit Pool is a great feature to use when you know you are unable to travel prior to the start of your Use Year. You are able to “Pool” all, or part of your points and prevent them from going unused.
Once points have been “pooled” they are available for you to travel into CLUB WYNDHAMSM Plus res. only.
What you need to know about the Points Credit Pool
- Contact the Vacation Planning center prior to your Use Year Start Date and request that your points are placed in the Points Credit Pool
- One (1) Housekeeping Credit is placed in the Points Credit Pool for every 1,000 Points placed into the pool
- Additional Housekeeping Credits may be purchased as needed
- In exchange for your points, you will receive an equal amount of Pool Credits
- Your Pool Credits are available to you for three Years from the date your points were placed in the Points Credit Pool
- A $39 service fee is required for placing Points into the Credit Pool
- Reservations using your Pool Credits depend on the availability of points placed into the Points Credit Pool
- When a reservation using Pool Credits is cancelled, the credits are returned as Cancelled Reservation Points and are not put back into the Points Credit Pool
||Wyndham UDI points|
||Anniversary: April 1st|
|Type of Ownership:
||RCI (code: 3688)
||Gold Crown |
|Maintenance fees & Taxes approx.:
||Billed Annually (50% off 2012 MF due to missing points)|
||Please note there are only 95,800 points availabe for the 2012 use year. |
FEES DUE AT TIME OF SALE:
|2012 Maintenance Fee:
||$477.40 (50% OFF 2012 MF)|
|Settlement Fee (Closing Cost):
||$199 (Reduced Closing)|
|Resort Transfer Fee:
|Plus The Winning bid|
Due to our high ticket auctions, we suggest for those who have less than a 10 rating on eBay to contact us at email@example.com prior to bidding.
“We are International friendly”
Signed contract and Full payment is due within five business days of auction's end unless an exception is made with me. All funds need to be sent directly to Title Outlet, Inc. Funds will be held in escrow until title has been transferred, offering you the buyer 100% protection of title and your money. We GUARANTEE clear and marketable title to every property we sell.
Cashiers Check, Certified Check, Wire Transfer, E-Check, Visa, Mastercard, Amex (fees apply)
Terms & Conditions
All closing and transfer will be conducted by: http://www.titleoutletinc.com/ (Licensed, Bonded & Insured)
At the end of the auction, please provide the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org : name(s), address, City, State and Zip, daytime phone, email address. All information is required within the same day of auctions end.
Upon receipt of this required information, you will receive a contract and payment options (do not make any payment until you have received your contract) from us via email within one business day. If you do not receive this contract, please email or call us at (407) 654-9493
We guarantee clear and marketable title to every property we sell. We take an extra step to provide the most accurate descriptions. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase due to a representation error or encumbrance on the title, you may return the real property in exchange for a full purchase price refund.