Details about Tonner - 16" Cocktails on the Plaza Sydney - Tyler Wentworth Doll OUTFITTonner - 16" Cocktails on the Plaza Sydney - Tyler Wentworth Doll OUTFIT See original listing
Apr 29, 2012 17:12:01 PDT
[ 13 bids ]
high falls, NY, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
This auction is for a Cocktails on the Plaza Sydney Chase Doll OUTFIT produced by the Robert Tonner Doll Company - fits 16" Tyler body sculpt dolls and is in very good, displayed condition - Includes: bodysuit, shirt, skirt, pants, jacket, purse, shopping bag, hose, shoes.
Please read through item description carefully for details about the item(s). All dolls have been stored in a clean, smoke free home unless otherwise stated. For picturing taking purposes only, hair nets may have been lifted to take a close-up photo of doll's face and make-up. I am not willing to remove NRFB dolls from their boxes to further examine their condition. I am not willing to remove clothing from dressed dolls to check for staining. All items are sold AS IS - please ask any questions before bidding.
Payment - Shipping - Combined Shipping
Paypal payments only - No layaways or partial payments.
Payment is due within 5 days after auction ends - I WILL open a non-paying dispute on day 7 if payment has not been received.
Please use the Shipping and Payments tab located next to the Description tab to find the cost of shipping to your area.
Yes.....I DO combine shipping! Combined shipping invoices will be sent out within 24 hours or you can request one. I do not use ebay's calculated shipping feature because it usually overcharges - PLEASE wait for the combined shipping invoice before making your payment.
Domestic packages include Delivery Confirmation; insurance is included at no extra cost if the value is $150 or more.
I DO ship worldwide - I DO NOT mark as a "gift" or lower the value. Be prepared to pay customs taxes that may be due upon arrival of your item(s).
I will ship ONE doll outfit via First Class International - Multiple outfits, dolls and combinations of such will ship via Priority Mail International ONLY. I'm sorry for this change but I have just had too many issues with untrackable packages.
Some Other Stuff You Might Like To Know
* I have a cat, his name is Henry and he is the love of my life :) - Luckily for all of us, he does not care anything about dolls. HOWEVER.....if you are highly allergic to cats, you may want to reconsider purchasing from me. I keep a very clean house but cat hair seems to show up in places you would never expect sometimes.
* Whether they are new or used, ALL outfits go into a plastic zip-lock bag once they are removed from the doll and photographed. This ensures the entire outfit stays together and also lessens the chances of a Henry Hair being included. The outfit stays in the bag through the entire listing/selling/shipping process, SO....please understand that once it arrives at your doorstep, it may (depending on the fabric, of course) be a bit wrinkled.
* I most often sell the doll and the outfit separately. If you are looking to get a doll complete, you should "probably" (and I'll use that word loosely) look somewhere else - BECAUSE.....there are no guarantees you will "win" both items, there are some hot-blooded snipers out there that just love to snatch up things at the very last second (Yay! for those of you who have mastered this technique). PLUS.....then you are going to feel bad about having to write to ask me to cancel the transaction because you lost out on one or the other and THEN that's going to make me feel sad and THEN.....well, it's just a vicious cycle! Remember, when you click the "Commit to Buy" button.....you are committing to buy.
* If the item listed has a stain, spot, mark, hole, tear, rip, scratch, crack, dent, or ANY other flaw......it WILL be noted in the description above.....assuming I have spotted it (this thing called "age" has not been very kind to my eyesight, and YES I do wear glasses). SO....on a rare occasion (because I am HUMAN, which means I am not perfect and COULD make a mistake) I may overlook a problem (most likely a tiny one because if it were big I would see it with my glasses). If your item arrives with a tiny (or big) problem, just contact ME about it.....I am happy to work with you. There is no reason to get your panties in a wad over it.....unless, of course, you like wedgies!
* 2012 is going to be a GREAT year! Henry and I appreciate your business and because of YOU, Henry is now eating IAMS Healthy Naturals (he's got that little flabby belly thing going on) and I have upgraded to the DELUXE Kraft Mac & Cheese :)
Please Check Out My Other Auctions, Too!