|Official Company Store for Harman/Kardon
| Harman Kardon HK 3490 -Z 2 x 120W per channel Stereo Receiver
Click images for larger views.
You are bidding on a FACTORY REMANUFACTURED Harman Kardon HK 3490 -Z 2 x 120 watts per channel Stereo Receiver with remote control. It comes direct from our factory, complete with the original accessories, remote control and factory warranty.
The insanely powerful Harman Kardon® HK 3490-Z combines all of an audiophile's must-haves such as high-performance phono preamp, preout/main-in jacks, high-current amplification with an array of multichannel extras. Digital-audio inputs, video switching, dual subwoofer outputs and Dolby® Virtual Speaker technology. Add The Bridge II docking station, and the HK 3490-Z will connect as elegantly to your newfangled iPod as it does to your time-honored turntable. The HK 3490 isn't a snob about where the music comes from, as long as it sounds great when it reaches its final destination — your ears.
Ease of Use
- Dot-matrix front-panel display
- Color-coded connections
- Seven-device system remote control
- Speaker 1/2 switching
- Rotary front-panel Tone Controls
- Remote IR Input and Output
- Energy-saving Subwoofer Link Switches
- 120 Watts x 2, both channels driven at full power at 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, <0.07% THD; 240 watts total
- 150 Watts x 2, both channels driven at full power at 4 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, <0.2% THD; 300 watts total
- High-current capability, ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design with low negative feedback
- All-discrete amplifier circuitry
Audio/Video Inputs (Composite Video)
- AM/FM/XM Ready* Tuner
- Main-Amp Inputs
- The Bridge II-Ready** Connector
- Coaxial and Optical Digital Audio Inputs
- Video 1
- Video 3 (use front- or rear-panel connections)
- Video 2/DVD
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- Two sets of Speaker Outputs for Video 1 (Audio and Video) dual-room use
- Video Monitor Dual Subwoofer Trigger Outputs
- Preamp Outputs
- Continuous Average Power (FTC): 120 Watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz, @ <0.07% THD, both channels driven into 8 ohms
- 150 Watts per channel, 20Hz – 20kHz @ <0.2% THD, both channels driven into 4 ohms
AM Tuner Section
- Linear (High-Level): 200mV/47k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A): 95dB
- Frequency Response @ 1W (+0dB, –3dB): 10Hz –110kHz
- High Instantaneous Current Capability (HCC): ±45 Amps
- Transient Intermodulation
- Distortion (TIM): Unmeasurable
- Rise Time: 16 ?sec
- Slew Rate: 40V/?sec
- FM Tuner Section
- Frequency Range: 87.5 – 108.0MHz
- Usable Sensitivity: IHF 1.3?V/13.5dBf
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Mono/Stereo 73/72dB
- Distortion: Mono/Stereo 0.3/0.4%
- Stereo Separation: 40dB @ 1kHz
- Selectivity: ±400kHz, 65dB
- Image Rejection: >80dB
- IF Rejection: >100dB
- Tuner Output Level: 1kHz, ±100kHz, Dev 500mV
- Frequency Range: 520 – 1720kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >40dB
- Usable Sensitivity: Loop 500?V/M
- Distortion: 1kHz, 50% Mod 0.8%
- Selectivity: ±10kHz, >25dB
- Video Section
- Television Format: NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Signal Format: Composite
- Input Level: 1Vp-p
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohms, unbalanced
- Sync Polarity: Negative
- Output Level: 1Vp-p
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms, unbalanced
- Video Frequency Response: 10Hz – 10MHz
Depth measurement includes knobs, buttons HK 3490-Z
- Power Requirement: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <1W standby, 310W maximum (both channels driven)
- Dimensions: (Product) (Shipping)
- Width: 17-3/8" (442mm) 22" (560mm)
- Height: 6-3/8" (163mm) 10-5/8" (270mm)
- Depth: 15" (382mm) 18-5/16" (465mm)
- (Product) (Shipping)
- Weight: 23 lb (10.4kg) 27.3 lb (12.4kg)
Product Condition: This is a factory-remanufactured unit carrying the original factory warranty.
What is factory remanufactured? This term is used to describe an item that has been repaired or restored back to factory specification and proper operating condition, by us, the manufacturer. We back the quality of these products 100%. They come with the same accessories and warranty as if they were brand new, unless otherwise stated, but may have minor scratches or other imperfections in their appearance.
||Shipping cost to the 48 contiguous United States is shown at the top of the listing.
||We DO NOT ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
||We DO NOT ship internationally! We ship to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY.
||We DO NOT ship to P.O. boxes or APO/AFO addresses.
||We DO NOT accept any payment types that are based outside of the United States.
Your PayPal account MUST be a U.S. based account. No exceptions.
||You will receive a shipment tracking email as soon as your order ships.
||Please allow up to 10 days after payment is received for processing and shipping time.
Please see all shipping details below.
||We are required by law to collect sales tax on items shipped to the following states
California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, and North Carolina.
||Any BEST OFFERS submitted with comment text will not be accepted.
After winning an item in auction or completing a Buy It Now purchase, you have two check-
- Check-Out Now! Click the eBay Pay Now button at the top of the listing to
immediately proceed with the checkout and payment process.
- Check-Out Later: If you do not choose to Check-Out Now, you will
be notified by eBay via e-mail that you are the winning bidder. There
is no need to contact us to arrange payment.
Sales Tax: We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following
- Payment is expected within 4 days of close of auction or purchase.
- We do not accept any form of manual payments, mail-in payments or any other form
of payment other than those listed above.
- We also do not accept payments from international PayPal accounts. Your PayPal
account must be a U.S. based account.
- Attention PayPal customers: eChecks will delay your order! If you use eCheck as
your funding source, you must realize that eChecks are processed like a personal check and takes 3 to 5 business
days to clear your bank account. We can not begin processing your order until the funds have cleared. If you
select eCheck as your funding source in Paypal, this could delay the processing and shipping of your order by 7 -
10 business days in addition to the normal processing and shipping times. We recommend that you use an Instant
Payment or Credit Card as your Paypal funding source for the best processing and shipping time.
California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, and North Carolina.
Please see our shipping details below. While we do not offer expedited shipping or
commit to when an order will be shipped or received, we normally ship within 3 business days after you complete
check out and your payment clears (Note: eCheck payments take longer to clear). You will receive a shipment
confirmation with tracking information as soon as the order ships. Thank you for shopping at Harman Audio.
- Shipping cost to the 48 contiguous United States is shown at the top of the
- Shipping time: Please allow up to 10 days after payment is received for order
processing and shipping time.
- We ship only to the 48 contiguous United States.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/AFO addresses.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email from eBay once we have shipped your
order which is normally within 4 business days after your payment has cleared. You can also access tracking
information from within your My eBay account.
Harman Kardon Warranty:
Purchases from Harman Audio include the original warranty, all applicable parts, accessories, manuals, and remotes, unless otherwise stated. Buy with confidence directly from the manufacturer. The following link provides all product warranty information.
Harman Kardon Warranty (pdf)
*This file requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For more detailed information and instructions on returns, click here.
When you receive your order, please inspect all packages for items such as remotes, manuals and cables, or any applicable accessories for the product(s) ordered. If the merchandise is not being installed right away, please power up or play the merchandise. Please be sure to save the box, and the shipping carton and its packing material, in the unlikely event that you’ll need it for a return shipment.
If you require any additional assistance with setup, or find that a part is missing or the unit is not operating as you expected, please contact us with the eBay "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing. Please provide the order confirmation number, your day and evening phone number and a brief explanation of the issue. We will be happy to assist you. Please be sure to save the box, and the shipping carton and its contents in the unlikely event that you'll need it for future shipments.
Feedback: We are committed to your satisfaction. We will automatically leave you positive feedback within 24 hours after we receive cleared payment from you.
We want you to be 100% happy with your order. If you are not satisfied, please let us know before leaving feedback so we can resolve the issue. If you are satisfied, please leave us appropriate feedback.
Thank you for your business and we are happy to serve you as our valued customer!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the eBay "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing before leaving feedback.
Return and Exchange Policies: For more detailed information and instructions on returns, click here.
For more information and answers, please see our FAQ page
We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for shopping at Harman Audio!
Copyright 2011 ChannelAdvisor Corporation. All rights reserved.