What we have here is a rare vintage GLEASON TORSEN "Team Torsen" 80's era rayon tri-blend ringer t-shirt. Torsen is an auto differential manufacturer that supplies Audi, Volkswagen, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Pontiac, Chevy etc. Features print on the front and back against a gray poly/cotton/rayon blend material. Bantam tag, vintage size Large (fits like a modern M), please check out the measurements below for specific fit info. Made in the USA.
Laid flat, this shirt measures 21" from pit to pit and is 28 1/2" in length from the high point of the shoulder. All measurements are approximate.
This piece is in fantastic vintage shape. No rips, tears or funny smells to worry over while you're struttin' your stuff.
Thanks for looking, and please check out our other listings for more rare vintage clothing and toys. We're always up for combined shipping, just ask!
- PayPal only, just to keep it simple.
- Payment is due within 72 hours of auction's end. If you intend to bid on multiple items, please let us know! If we don't hear from you after 4 days, an unpaid item case will be opened and the item may be re-listed. We hate to do this, so please let us know if you aren't able to complete the transaction in a timely manner.
- Shipping will be within 3 business days of payment via USPS Mail. We ship via Priority Mail whenever possible, although we occasionally use 1st Class Mail or Parcel Post. Shipping terms are within the US of A.
- International bidders, please contact us before you bid for a shipping quote. If you do not contact us for a shipping quote, you are still obligated to pay the shipping rate that we quote for you or the international rate specified in the listing.
- We can only ship to a PayPal confirmed address.
- The winning bidder is solely responsible for all taxes, duties, customs and import fees. We will not falsify customs forms in any way, so please don't ask. We reserve the right to cancel your bid if you have excessive or unexplained negative feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions at all about this.
- We take great care in describing our items and any flaws to the best of our ability. However, items are sold "as is" and a refund of the merchandise price will only be offered if the item is grossly misrepresented (as determined by us). The buyer accepts all responsibility for all shipping charges, and any returns must be made within 10 days of the end of the auction. Item must be returned in the same condition in which it was shipped. Having said that, we are not jerks, we aim to please and we will do everything we can to make a situation right so please contact us ASAP with any problems!
- We cannot accept returns simply because an item doesn't fit or you end up not liking it. We do our best to describe everything accurately, and we can provide detailed measurements for any item upon request. You should take those measurements and compare them to a similar item that you already own, and then make the best informed decision you can as to whether an item will suit you or not. Please look at all photos carefully and ask any questions that you may have before bidding. Thanks!