BRAND: Martin Margiela
- Women's, vintage, "blank tag," charcoal gray, wool/rayon/viscose, long, below-knee, punk-style, raw/open hem skirt w/ exposed zipper by Martin Margiela.
- Made in Italy pre-1997.
- Originally sold at Gallay on Melrose in Los Angeles.
- This skirt has Martin Margiela's trademark blank label that was replaced w/ the one with the numbers in 1997.
- It also has a Gallay Melrose label stitched over that one.
- The four white stitched tacks are visible from the back (Margiela's trademark).
- Fabric is a dark, rich, charcoal gray and is a blend of 48% polyester, 37% wool & 15% viscose/rayon.
- Long length (below knee).
- Tie at the inner waist (not visible when worn).
- Exposed, large, chunky, metal zipper down the front waist and raw, unfinished hem at bottom for that punk rock style.
- I can imagine this skirt paired with beat-up Doc Marten's and a shaved head.
- Pictures tell the story.
- Don't miss out.
- Nice, vintage condition.
- A couple stitches have come detached from where the zipper is connected (the bottom) on one side. Very minor. Could be worn as is or put a couple repair stitches to tighten it up.
TAGGED: US 10, I 44, GB 12, F 40, D 40, NL 40, B, 40. Please refer to measurements for best fit.
- Waist - 29 1/2"
- Length (top to bottom down back) - 36"
- Hips - 36" (approximately)
- Width (measured across bottom) - 21"
Please bid to win. A winning bid is a contract to buy. Please ask all questions before buying. No returns accepted. All sales are final. I describe items as completely and accurately as I can. I measure all items as accurately as I possibly can. I can't guarantee fit. I sell many vintage items. They don't fit the same as current sizes. So if you’re unsure of how it’ll fit, measure your favorite t-shirt or pair of jeans at home and you’ll have a great reference point.
- Paypal preferred.
- Payment should be received within 5 days from end of auction.
- If it’s going to take longer, please just email me and let me know and I'm happy to work with you.
USPS First Class for Domestic shipping under 13 ounces and will be shipped in a simple plastic mailer.
USPS Priority Mail for domestic AND international shipping for all items over 13 ounces. It's the fastest, easiest shipping option. No hassles.
I will combine shipping for domestic buyers if you win multiple auctions if it's possible. I’ll combine the items and ship them the cheapest combination possible with Priority Mail. Insurance not provided. The USPS is very reliable.
I may provide combined shipping for international items if it’s
economical/reasonable. Ask me first. We can work something out.
P.S. CHECK OUT MY OTHER STUFF.
ADD ME AS A FAVORITE SELLER IF YOU DIG IT.
And keep your eyes peeled because I’ll be adding new items regularly.