All the cards in this store listing are:
Vylon Delta - STOR-EN099 - Secret Rare - 1st Edition
- Thank you for choosing Hotsauce Games, we appreciate your business.
- We ship every business day*, to make sure you get your cards at lightning speed.
- Yes, you can combine all your Singles purchases for a low flat rate, as long as you make a single payment.
- All photos are stock, unless otherwise specified, the cards' condition and language is stated in the title, and above.
- We ship once we have received your paypal payment or the payment has cleared.
- Please pay within 24 hours of purchase.
- As always if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
- Visit the Hotsauce Games booth at Grand Prix Events throughout the country and PTQs in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Kentucky, we travel to events all over the country to buy and sell cards and keep our inventory stocked.
- Mint (M) - Is literally flawless, it has an umarked surface, no scratches or indentations, perfect corners, a smooth edge with no nicks, and is well centered. 99.9% of cards are not in this condition, and we rarely if ever grade a card mint condition.
- Near Mint (NM) - Most cards from newer sets when fresh out of the pack are Near Mint (NM), they appear Mint when glanced at but upon further inspection with have blemishes that make it NM, either a small scratch on the surface, a ding on the edges, a corner maybe not be perfect. No more than two of the blemishes listed make a card fall into the NM category. Also a card that does not have visible signs of play, no whitening, no creases, or any other major defects.
- Excellent (EX, Slightly Played, SP) - Any cards with more than two blemishes or showing signs of play are graded as EX. These include, light whitening along the edges or corners, may have a few small scratches on the surface, or a few dings on the edges and corners.
- Good (G, GD, Moderately Played) - Good condition cards, are best described as well loved, they have been played with a lot, probably without sleeves, there is whitening on all edges, the front and back of the card shows play wear, either being scuffed or scratched. The corners have been dinged or bent, and there might be the beginning of a crease along the top of the card due to shuffling.
- Poor (PR, Heavily Played, HP) - We grade cards as Poor for a reason, to warn you that they are in very poor shape, they contain any amount of wear you can imagine, including tears, full creases, rips, small pieces missing, and markering and inking of the borders. We will do our best to describe the main reason that a card is listed in this condition.
- Played (PLYD) - Played cards are cards that bear visual marks of being shuffled, and possibly being played without sleeves. Played cards may have whitening along all four edges, scuff marks, or larger scratches on the face or back of the card, dirt marks from shuffling without sleeves, also the beginngings of a shuffle crease on the top. Any card with a Pro Tour Stamp, will also be graded as played, even if the card is near mint other than the PT Stamp. Played cards are always playable in a sleeve and usually the best deals we offer, they give you the same benefit of a mint card at reduced price. Includes both Excellent and Good condition cards, but not Poor condition.
- First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation $2.00 and FREE for all additional Singles.
- Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation $6.50 and FREE for all additional Singles.
- Express Mail with Delivery Confirmation $30.00 and FREE for all additonal Singles.
- Not Recommended: First Class Mail *without* delivery confirmation $1.00 and FREE for all additonal Singles. This method can only be selected for orders less than $20.00, and can only be requested for through invoicing.
Option #4 is at your own risk, there is no tracking for this method, if you want to use this you must request an invoice.
All orders over $20 must use a shipping method that includes tracking (Any method but option #4).
All orders ship in a toploader. Options #1-3 ship in a bubble mailer.
- First Class International Mail $3.00 and FREE for all additional Singles. (This method is only available for orders of under $100, and is not available to Italy, Spain, or Brasil).
- Registered Mail $17.00 and FREE for all additional Singles. Required for orders over $99.99
- Global Express Mail $45.00 and FREE for all additional Singles. Required for orders over $249.99
- Global Express Guaranteed Mail $55.00 and FREE for all additional Singles.
Orders from Italy, Spain, Brasil over $99.99 must use Global Express Mail.
We always fill out customs forms truthfully, please do not ask to write a lower value or mark it as "gift".
We are not responsible for customs taxes, fees, charges or import duties, and they are not part of our shipping costs.
All orders ship in a toploader and bubble mailer.
Other Methods of Shipping
These and other methods of receiving your cards are an option, if you would like to use one of these please contact us.
Remember that to benefit from our combined shipping you must to pay via a single paypal payment. Once you have paid through paypal you can no longer combine purchases through checkout.
We want to provide you with 5 Star service and earn your Positive Feedback, so if for any reason you are not happy with your transaction, contact us before leaving feedback.
*Business Day - The business day runs from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, excluding US national holidays. Any orders placed or payments cleared after 5pm on a business day or during the weekend are considered orders placed on the following business day.