Details about New Foldable Stainless Steel Slingshot / CatapultSee original listing
New other (see details)
Feb 06, 2012
Shady Cove, Oregon, United States
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Are you tired of your Chinese or Wal-Mart slingshot's breaking???
If so, then let me introduce you to another breed of slingshot. I make these slingshots by hand, one at a time in the U.S.A. I use quality components to make what I believe is the best, longest lasting, hardest hitting slingshot on the market.
• The slingshot is made out of solid polyurethane plastic, so it won't break.
• The slingshot has fiberglass reinforcement in critical areas.
• The slingshot has non-slip texture for a sure grip.
• The polyurethane plastic is molded over the 1/4" solid stainless steel forks and wrist brace, rusting is not an issue.
• The wrist brace folds up for storage.
• The slingshot has a 5 1/2" inch spread between forks for extremely good accuracy.
• The rubbers are made out of Blue Thera-Band Rubber Tubing for extra distance and power.
• The slingshot has a 5" Extra long leather pouch, which makes shooting paintballs and all other ammo easy.
• 6 1/2" Handle accommodates the biggest hands, yet is easy to hold no matter your age.
Tried and tested, this slingshot would make a great survival weapon, backup paintball slingshot or gift. It has been compared to many store bought models and was found to be easier to shoot accurately and less likely to break.
This Auction is for an YELLOW slingshot. This slingshot has some "manufacturing defects". In this cast that means that some of the color from the previously made slingshot wasn't completely removed from the mold. So that color has been molded to the outside of this slingshot. Also, I tape the ends of the fiberglass reinforcement with electrical tape. That electrical tape on this slingshot is visible. The Slingshot is still fully functional, and will operate like normal.
Buyer only pays actual shipping. To see what the shipping will be, go to the "Shipping and Payments" tab and type in your zip-code. The actual shipping cost will be displayed below.
Thank you for looking