ROSTRA 250-1223 Electronic Cruise Control +Stalk Handle
Complete new system, Made to OEM Spec Quality w/ Stalk
Set Your Speed...
with a touch of your finger. Once selected your cruise control constantly measures changes in the engine loading and vehicle speed. Easily set the controls and avoid unintended speeding. Slow down or accelerate, you don't have to touch the pedal. Use your RF Switch & have functions on your steering wheel!
- Increases comfort and reduces fatigue
- Prevents fuel waste due to erratic speed
- Avoid tickets from unintended speeding
Part # 250-3421
Part # 250-3742
Click image to see larger view.
Rostra cruise control switches have been designed with the highest level of quality and have been tested and validated for use strictly in conjunction with Rostra cruise control products only. The use of any Rostra switch with any other cruise control product is unauthorized and prohibited, and will void all Rostra warranties. Rostra does not accept responsibility for damage to a vehicle or injury to any person resulting from the use of an unauthorized product with a Rostra switch.
Rostra Cruise Controls are manufactured in the U.S.A. by the company that pioneered the development of cruise control technology.
Part # 250-1176 - Vacuum Cruise Control - Universal Kit
Part # 250-1223 - Electric Cruise Control - Universal Kit
Rostra, an ISO9001:2000 Certified company, in addition to supplying OEM components to some of the world's largest auto and truck component manufacturers, is also America's single largest supplier of cruise controls and transmission products to the automotive aftermarket. We are currently pioneering the development and marketing of innovative automotive accessories. Backed by nearly 150 years experience in precision manufacturing, we have earned our reputation as an ideal partner throughout the automotive industry.
For years Rostra has been known throughout the automotive industry as a leader in the manufacture, as well as the development, of an extensive line of products. Today, as a result of years of experience and research, we are continuing to lead the way with the development of new, innovative solutions to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
We specialize in:
- Rear Obstacle Sensing and Parking Assist Systems
- Back Up Cameras and Monitors
- Cruise Controls
- Solenoids, Sensors and modulators for a wide range of automotive transmission applications
- Comfort products including lumbar support and seat heaters
- Electronic controllers
- Innovative accessories
- Our innovative Design and Engineering Department works with virtually all phases of the manufacturing process, right up through customer technical support. This hands-on approach allows us to respond to the changing demands of the marketplace.
- Our sophisticated Prototype Department has an expert staff, working with today's most advanced equipment. They can bring a product from concept into full reality in astonishingly little time.
We make sure that every single product undergoes the most rigorous durability testing. When a product passes our test, you can be sure it's the best. Our testing facilities include:
- Thermo-Shock Chamber
- Dust Chamber
- Environmental Chamber
- Salt Spray Chamber
- Hydraulic and Air Tests
- Vibration Analysis
- Force Displacement
- Life Cycle Testing
- Our manufacturing facility is organized to ensure flexibility, versatility, and the ability to respond quickly to market changes. Based on the cell concept, our employees are trained in on-line SPC practices. All products are final tested for specification verification.
Rostra has developed and maintained lasting relationships with many of the foremost companies in the auto industry including:
- In addition to supplying U.S. customers from our North Carolina plant, we currently export to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
- GM Truck and Bus Operations
- Southeast Toyota
- Gulf States Toyota
- Transtar Industries
- A.T.C. Distribution Group
- Advanced Auto Parts
- Arvin Meritor
- GMDAT (Korea)
- SGM (China)
- JC Whitney
- TCI (Toyota of Canada)
Our Quality Policy
- Rostra Precision Controls, Inc. works to continuously improve our products and services in order to deliver defect-free product on time.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Tier 1 Supplier to General Motors