Details about [EcoBell] Ecoceek Eco-Friendly Laundry Washing Ball 1 Ea Set Random ColorSee original listing
Jun 17, 2012
FREE Standard Shipping from outside US | See details
See details about international shipping here. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international trade.
Cheongju City, Chungbuk-Do, Korea, South
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
[EcoBell] Glosion Eco-Friendly Laundry Washing Ball 1 EA Set Random Color
Remember EcoBell product if is interested one kind on the question!
1. Are you interested in skin?
2. Are you interested in saveenergy?
3. Are you interested in economy frugality?
4. Are you interested in environment protection?
The difference between EcoBell product and another product
* Product : ECOCEEK Washing Ball
* Quantity : 1 Pcs washing ball & Instructions
* Application : For laundry only in Washing Machine(Top, Front load)
* Service life : 2years, shelf life : Semipermanent
* Ball material : Environmental Polypropylene
* Ingredients : EcoBell pellet and ceramic-formed Antibacterial, Alkaline, Chlorine-Eliminating pellets, 2 pieces of functional magnets.
* Product origin : The Republic of Korea
Laundry washing ball
Does it work without a detergent?
We recommend our customers to put a little detergent but they usually use it alone.
Is the detergent inside the ball?
We put our ceramic balls instead of detergent. The ceramic balls change water from normal water to special water which can the washing well.
What is the difference from other washing balls?
The ceramic balls of other washing balls are not good so they`re broken and the dust remains in the clothes.
Other washing balls have bumps. And it makes the cloth hurt. But our Ecoceek Washing Ball has been designed scientifically. So you don`t need to worry about that.
But we use good quality ceramic balls and have a patent in South Korea which prevents breaking the ceramic ball. And we already have applied for PCT patent.
Also we use high quality plastic material for our Ecoceek Washing Ball. It is used for baby products like baby bottle.
I have allergies and eczema, can I use it?
It is hypo-allergenic and safe to use for sensitive skin. Our newest ceramic pellet has been approved by FDA in the U.S.A.
My children get eczema and have allergies and I have not had any problems since changing to the Ecoceek Washing Ball.
The main reason I use this product is for my children’s skin problems – the money and time saving is an added bonus!!
Is it safe for delicates?
It is recommended to hand wash all your delicates and expensive clothes by soaking clothing with the balls in a bucket of water.
You can put your delicates in a laundry bag and wash in a washing machine but if a top is very precious, expensive or delicate, please HAND WASH ONLY.
Washing machines can be very rough on delicate clothes, especially top loaders.
Can I hand wash?
Just pre-soak the balls in a bucket of water for 10 – 20 minutes and then wash.
How do I get the stains out?
The pellets are an environmental and toxic free formula and so they do not contain the harsh chemicals that removes grease and ground in dirt. Some tough stains may need a repeat treatment.
How do I keep my white’s “white”?
The Washing Ball do not contain bleach or whitening optimisers, so over time the whites may look a little dull. Here are some tips to help keep them white:
(1) Always separate colours from whites as some of the dye from the colours can run into the white making them a grey colour.
(2) Soak your whites together in a bucket with ½ cup Bi carb soda, wring and hang out in the sun – don’t rinse because the bicarb and sun will help naturally keeps the clothes whiter.
(3) Hang in the sun, over winter or if a dryer is used, whites will grey because they are not in direct sunlight.
(4) You can soak the whites in a bucket and use a small amount of Oxygen Bleach, make sure you rinse well to remover any residue.
It is not difficult to protect our earth environment.
Begin first beginning of environment protection with EcoBell product.
For the beautiful earth , for our future ,
EcoBell always will try.
※Luandry Washing Ball Color will be randomly selected※
We Sell High Quality Korea EcoBell Product
(EcoBell product fixed price Link)