Shipping Charges & Delivery
All products are priced before shipping charges. We will advise the most cost Effective way to ship. Our freight quote will be exact so you will you’re your total cost. However, freight carriers only hold pricing for a limited time and sometimes they make errors. Outdoor Restaurant Furniture reserves the right to change the shipping charges even after receipt of order. In this event the customer will be contacted for approval of the revised charges. Orders are shipped tailgate delivery this means it is your responsibility to take the goods off the back of the truck. In the event you need the goods brought off the back of the truck to street level (this does not mean delivered inside) we need to know to give the proper freight cost. Inside delivery is also available again we need to know to give you the proper cost. Customer is responsible to unload the goods immediately upon the trucks arrival to avoid additional charges. We reserve the right to charge you for refused shipments, incorrect delivery addresses and/or services we were not informed of at the time of the freight quote. We will email you shipping details as soon as your order is shipped.
Damages & Freight
Claims When your order is picked up by the freight carrier (truck, DHE, CWX, UPS and FedEx) they sign for the product as being in good order. At this point the Carrier is responsible for delivering the product to you in good condition. It is the responsibility of you, the customer to inspect the goods before giving your required signature to the carrier. If there is visible damage to the cartons or missing cartons it must be noted on the bill of lading. It is also your responsibility to look in the cartons to make sure there is no hidden damage. If the carrier does not allow you the time to do a thorough inspection it is imperative to put on the bill of lading the following: Freight Accepted Subject to Inspection”. Customer must notify carrier within 24 hours if any damage is found, By signing subject to inspection you have given yourself 24 hours to make sure everything is OK We will help you file a freight claim on your behalf should it arise. Reimbursement for said damage will come from the freight carrier to you.
To return a product you must contact us for a return authorization number. Product returned without a return authorization number will be refused and cost additional freight charges. Return stock items will incur a 30% return fee as well as freight to and from the customer. For items shipped in error Outdoor Restaurant Furniture will incur all freight charges. In either case the goods must be returned in original cartons in unused and undamaged condition. In the event goods are not returned in proper condition the customer will incur full cost of the goods as well as freight to and from the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay sales tax?
· For CA residents/businesses only, Pennsylvania Sales Tax is automatically added to your order when you checkout.
How can I tell the true color of an item?
· While we endeavor to provide true color images on our site there can be slight variations that we cannot be liable for. Also weights and dimensions may have a slight variation. If you need precise colors, weights or measurements please contact our customer service department. In lieu of contacting customer service for sample swatches you have agreed to waive any claim in dissatisfaction in colors, finishes, stains, fabrics, vinyl, wicker, or any other material.
What is the warranty policy?
· Our products are backed by original manufacturer's standard warranties. Any products being claimed as originally damaged or defects are subject to the manufacturer's repair and/or replacement policy.
How much is the Shipping and Handling Charge?
· Please see each item listing to see if there is a set shipping cost or contact us for a freight quote for those over sized items that must ship via LTL freight carriers. Please contact us at 877-938-6895 There are many factors that have to be determined when giving freight prices, such as weight, size of material and location. We will work closely with you and our freight carriers to give you the best possible shipping cost.
Do you ship internationally?
· Currently we ship anywhere in the lower 48 states. Do not ship to PUERTO RICO
Will you deliver to a residence?
· Yes, but all LTL deliveries are to the curb only. If you desire inside delivery and/or lift gate service, there will be an additional delivery charge(s). Please contact customer service to discuss all residential deliveries before ordering.
An item is missing from my shipment?
· In the event you are missing an item from your shipment, please contact customer service at 877-938-6895 Please note that for LTL deliveries, you must note any missing items on the Bill of Lading BEFORE the driver leaves. We cannot be held responsible for missing items that are not noted upon receipt from the LTL carrier.
I received the wrong product.
· If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service at 209/594-1192
When will my order ship?
· Please see each individual item for more information on the availability of each item. In addition to the ‘Availability” stated on each item (the time it takes for the item to be packaged and prepared to leave the warehouse) the transit time generally takes between 1-7 business days. If you need expedited shipping, please contact us for rates. Please be aware that we are not responsible for items that go on backorder. Backorders do occur occasionally and we will see to it that your order gets delivered as soon as the item is in stock again.
How do I return my product?
· Call customer service and we will arrange to have the product picked up subject to our return policy. 877-938-6895