Note: Size indicated is the paper size tattoo is printed on as seen above in white. Actual image size is smaller and varies per design.
Forget those imported tattoos others are selling!
The temporary tattoos sold by us are incredibly realistic and long lasting.
All of our temporary tattoos are completely safe, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
All inks used are FDA certified.
Great for birthday party gift bags!
Your kids will love them!
Be sure to check our store for other styles!
All tattoo's are bulk packaged in zipper bags
Best of all our tattoos are MADE in the U.S.A.
- Payment is due within 5 days of purchase unless other arrangements have been made.
- All orders ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment.
- USPS Priority Mail and is available for an extra charge.
- All orders will have a tracking number and will be emailed to you at time of shipping.
- All orders are shipped to your Confirmed PayPal Address.
- Please be sure you order with enough delivery time to arrive arrive for your event.
- We no control over the postal service and cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
Shipping and Handling Charges - U.S.A. and Canada
- All orders are charged a FLAT RATE for shipping and handling. Buy 10, or buy them all, one low rate. You pay only the minimum package weight of 2 ounces plus a 50 cent handling charge to help cover the costs of envelopes, labels, zipper bags, and gas to the post office.
Shipping and Handling Charges - International
- Shipping and handling charges will be based on your country and package weight.
- Buyer is responsible for any duties charged for the items entering the country.
- Actual Images of the tattoo are shown. Due to different batches of inks used in manufacturing, colors may vary.
- If color matching is critical, especially on paw tattoos, please email us first to attempt a perfect match.
- Returns accepted only on PAW Tattoos due to color variations not meeting your team colors.
- Returns will be accepted on UNOPENED packages that arrive late for your event due to postal delays beyond our control. Please contact us about this type of return.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable, and buyer is responsible for return postage.
- All other sales are final.
Q: I need a large amount of tattoos for an event, do you do custom orders?
A: Yes, if we don't already have them in stock, we can order as many tattoos as you need, but will need 2-4 weeks advance notice and a 25% non-refundable deposit. Since we buy in LARGE bulk quantities to be able to sell at these low prices, small custom orders may be subject to a price increase. Email us for details as prices vary depending on custom quantities.
Q: Why would the deposit on a custom order be non-refundable?
A: We have done custom orders in the past for customers who never come back to pick them up. Then we are stuck with tattoos we may not need or are slow sellers. A non-refundable deposit ensures us that the customer will come back to pick up and pay for their order.
Q: I only need a few more tattoos than amount you have listed as available. Do you have extras?
A: Sometimes we do, or have new stock on the way. If you need more, send a message and we'll let you know if more are available!
Q: Shipping prices seem high, can't you just place the tattoos in a regular letter envelope?
A: The postal service considers a first class LETTER to be under a certain thickness. The package of tattoos exceeds this limit, so the Postal Service considers the envelope to be a First Class PARCEL therefore they charge a higher rate to ship.
Q: What is FLAT RATE SHIPPING and HANDLING?
A: Flat rate shipping and handling is when you pay one low pre-determined price for shipping no matter how many items you buy. The more you buy, the move you save!
Q: How did you determine this price?
A: Each package weighs a minimum of 2 ounces. We base the shipping charge on that minimum 2 ounce first class mail parcel plus Delivery Confirmation, and a small 50 cent handling charge to cover the costs of the shipping envelope, labels, and plastic bags, and fees. *International shipping rates do not use this rule*
Q: How long before you ship my order?
A: In most cases, we ship within 2 BUSINESS DAYS. For example. if we receive your payment on Monday before 6pm, your order will ship Tuesday. If we receive your payment Monday after 6PM, Tuesdays orders have been packed and readied, so your order will ship on Wednesday. A business day is Monday thru Friday. Orders placed after 6PM on a Friday will ship on Monday.
Q: How long does First Class Mail take?
A: From the day we mail your package, it should take 3-5 days for delivery. The postal service is not perfect and we have seen a few orders arrive in 10 to 20 days, and a few up to 30 days. While not common, it does happen. Please don't punish us with negative feedback due to a postal delay that we can't control! *International shipping can typically take 7-20 days*
Q: I need my order here super quick? Can you get it to me faster?
A: We offer 2-3 day Priority Mail and Next Day Mail for an extra charge. Please contact us about your deadlines to be sure we can meet your needs.
Q: Do you supply a tracking number?
A: Yes, a tracking number will be emailed to you when your shipping label is printed.
Q: Will my tattoos arrive damaged?
A: No, we use rigid mailers for small orders and bubble envelopes for large orders. Both do a great job at protecting your order. If the package happens to arrive damaged where you feel the contents are damaged as well, DO NOT OPEN IT. Reject it and have the post office return it to us so we can replace it. If you open it, the post office will not return it and we will assume the damage was done by you.
Q: How are the temporary tattoos applied?
A: Remove the clear protective top sheet. Place image side toward skin, where you want the tattoo. Press a wet towel, paper towel, or sponge to the back side of the tattoo for 30 seconds. Slowly remove paper backing from skin. Allow tattoo to dry before touching or covering with clothing.
Q: How are the temporary tattoos removed?
A: Remove tattoo with rubbing alcohol, baby oil, nail polish remover, or transparent household tape. The tattoos are resistant to water and most soaps.
Q: How Long do the Tattoos last on your skin?
A: They will last 3-5 days depending on where it is placed on the skin and following the application directions. They have been known to last much, much longer.
Q: What kind of inks are used?
A: All inks used are FDA certified.
Q: My question isn't listed here!
A: Send us an email!