Quickly and easily install our hard drive kit and add tons of recording space to your TiVo DVR!
Your Series2 TiVo currently holds between 40 GB and 120 GB of content. With our complete kit, your TiVo will hold 1 TB of content! And it's plug-and-play!
One purchase does it - we include the tools:
- Brand new, 1 Terabyte Western Digital SATA AV Drive (low power). Many other eBay sellers use desktop computer hard drives, but ALL original DVR manufacturers use DVR drives. These drives run differently, and they are optimized for streaming video. This auction includes a DVR (AV) - not a desktop drive, to be sure you video is smooth, and your unit is as quiet as possible.
- Two Torx Tools - T10 and T15 - guaranteed not to strip your screws. To do your upgrade right, and not harm your TiVo, you'll need a T15. We include it!
- Easy-install instructions, printed for ease, and with great pictures!
- Where required for your model, we include the SATA/PATA adapter and IDE cable
- This eBay auction is compatible with these TiVo models:
- AT&T TiVo TCD130040
- TiVo TCD140060
- TiVo TCD240 Series
- TiVo TCD540 Series
- TiVo TCD649 Series
- Sony SVR-3000
- Pioneer TiVos 810H and 57H
- Toshiba TiVos SD-H400, RS-TX20, and RS-TX60
- Humax TCD590 Series
- Humax DRT400 and DRT800
- A complete and comprehensive warranty - see below for details.
Guaranteed Compatibility with YOUR TiVo!
When we get your order, all we need from there is your EXACT TiVo model number - it'll start with TCD and have six more numbers. Just email us via email or eBay with your order number and your model number. Then, we'll ship.
Shipping on our eBay auctions is free, within the 48 continental US states, and costs just a bit more for Alaska and Hawaii. We do not currently ship to Canada through these auctions, but we can otherwise.
Shipping Methods and Time
Free shipping is USPS Priority Mail. Or, choose UPS 2-day for a fee. These prices apply in the 48 states. ALL kits leave our premises within one business day after payment.
Our drives are all brand-new, and we warrant them for six months from the date of purchase. For any repairs after 30 days, the customer will be responsible for shipping costs to us. Our warranty includes the reformatting of a replacement drive, if/when necessary.
Please note: during our six month warranty period, you only need to deal with us! We do NOT require our customers to get replacement drives from the manufacturer. We do it all for you, saving you time and energy, and shipping costs. Our turnaround time in our office on warranty work is generally two business days, so we keep you up and running!
Any questions at all, just contact us, and we'll email you right back with the answer.
After eight years selling TiVo upgrade products exclusively on our website, we've decided to offer special deals on eBay due to the reduced costs to reach customers. And we're passing that savings on - so we all win!
Our TiVo upgrade products are built with the most professional components available. Our experience ensures that our kits are all perfectly formatted, and we guarantee that installing our kits will not change your service in any way. So if you have lifetime service on your TiVo, you'll retain that after installing our product - guaranteed!
What Technology Do We Use?
At TVRevo, we developed our own tools for upgrading TiVo DVRs with two specfic goals in mind:
- Safety: We work to ensure that our upgrades will always accept any software updates or feature enhancements from TiVo, and we guarantee they will.
- Maximum storage space: Our engineers use every available area of space to get more recording time - after all - that's the point of the upgrade!
Why eBay? Why now?
Here's our story: We've been selling TiVo upgrade kits for eight years now, primarily on our website, TVRevo.com. Most of our business has come from advertising on Google, but, over the years, that became too expensive. Many other companies began to advertise on the keywords we needed to survive, and one of those companies was eBay. So we figured, if we can't beat them, join them! This works very well for us - selling on eBay means we only pay the final value fees (which to us are basically advertising fees) when we sell a product - that is, when we make money. Before, on Google, we spent money every day on ads, sometimes spending more than we had in sales. But now, with eBay, we only pay when we make a sale. So Google is happy, eBay is happy, and we're happy.
Can I trust TVRevo?
Yes, we're new on eBay. But we've been selling on the web for eight years. And, you've got security. Between the eBay feedback mechanisms, and the protection you get via PayPal, you know we'll always do the right thing. Bottom line: eBay is where we expect to be for a long, long time. And we'll need your good feedback to make that work!