Details about 1.3W 445nm Blue Laser Module W/Microboost & 405-G-2 GlassSee original listing
New other (see details)
Oct 01, 2012
Saint Louis, MO, United States
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Listing is for a single 1.3W 445nm laser module. It is prewired with a Microboost driver and comes with a a single element 405-445 AR coated 405-G-2 glass lens. The unit is ready to be dropped into your final project. No setting current or soldering diode to driver. Just place in heatsink and connect to your power supply.
Input voltage range is 3.2V-5.5V. Great for use with single Li-Ion's. Suggest a 3.7V 18650 or larger. You can use 14500's, 16340's, 18350's, 14650's or 18500's that have a max discharge rate of 1.5A and greater. AW IMR cells for example. You can also use a 2A 5V wall adapter or bench power supply.
Here is what you get.
The Microboost is encased in the back of the model connected to the diode. NOTE the driver looks a little different than this but it is the same size and orientation.;)
Running off my bench power supply and installed in a finned heatsink.
Modules are wired with extremely flexible 26AWG wire that is burn proof and makes for very easy soldering.
Wire assignment is:
Wavelength 445nm +/- 5nm
Input Voltage 3.2V-5.5V
Driver Output Current 1050mA
Driver Current Draw 1.5A +/- 0.5A
Power Output 1.2W-1.4W
Driver Type Constant Current
Lens 9mm Threaded 405-G-2
Reverse Polarity Protection Yes
Duty Cycle 90 seconds on 30 seconds off with proper heatsinking
These units are being well well under driven and will last a very long time when properly heatsinked.
If this is your fist laser build here is a great place to start.
If you are looking for a host here are some of the more popular host/heatsink kits that will work with these diodes and if you want something that is not listed in those links that I show in my tutorials below shoot me a message and I can point you in the right direction for them.;)
Here is one of my favorite hosts. The Sirius 1-C
Here is a list of tutorials I have made and experiments that can help give you ideas for your next project.
Shipping is Free in the US
$10+$5 for each additional item for First Class mail "Not Tracked" Delivery estimate is 10-30 business days most falling around 15.
$35 for Express 5-7 day Tracked with Delivery Confirmation.(Recommended)
By purchasing these diodes you are agreeing to the following.
- You are over 18 years of age .
- You understand that these components that are mentioned above are dangerous when not properly assembled into a finished product.
- You will use these as components and properly incorporate them into a finished product.
- You will use these diodes/modules in a safe and responsible manner and for a legal purpose.
- You are legally responsible for the use of these components, improper use of these components or their end products.
- You are legally responsible for any injury to anybody resulting from the use of or assembly of these components or their finished products.
- You Accept this diode/module as a COMPONENT for integration in a system of YOUR OWN design and will be legally responsible from any and all LIABILITIES These Diodes and Modules are sold solely as a component for incorporation into the customer's end products. Therefore, this diode/module is exempt from compliance with the appropriate requirements of FDA 21CFR, section 1040.10 and 1040.11 for complete products.