This auction is for a New GM / Delco Blower resistor (What Controls the Fans speeds) for 05 06 07 08 09 2010 HHR Cobalt G5 and Pursuit the Chart Below is a Old delco chart and only goes up to 07 But this is used for 08 09 and 2010 as well. If you are Uncertain it is corrrect Please e-mail and we can verify.
· We ONLY sell Genuine GM items that are in stock. We will not pass off a brown box or Delco as being GM. They might look the same but they have not been through GM testing nor do they carry a GM dealer to dealer warranty.
· We Ship Out ASAP because there is a reason you need the High Quality GM and Delco Parts we sell.
· We Only Sell what the manufacturer designed for your car, not high failure rate universal Aftermarket.
· We are a Large Genuine GM Dealership Not just a Parts Store That does drop shipments, so we know what you are receiving and that it meets standards that you would expect buying from the dealership.
· We have been in business since 1965 and Not Going anywhere!!!
· Any problems please contact us all e-mails will be answered ASAP.
International Shipping: We are part of eBay Global shipping service so if it shows a shipping amount it ships. We do not have anything to do with the shipping nor taxes. eBay Global is a SAFE for Buyer and Seller shipping center that forwards all items after inspecting to assure that item is as described and handles all Shipping and Taxes making international Purchases safe and easy.
Returns Are accepted in any of the following situations:
· Did not need: If an item is purchased and you ended up not needing it. No problem, but the buyer will be responsible for returning and exact shipping it cost us to get it to you.
· Wrong Part: If it was verified by us that it is the correct part or will work in place of and we are wrong we will take responsibility. If an item was never verified by us that it was correct fitment for your vehicle, than up to a 20% restocking fee plus the original shipping may be removed from the refunded amount. In some cases a quick email can save a ton of aggravation.
· Part is Defective: All GM Parts carry a one year warranty. It is very rare but does happen on occasion that a GM part is defective or goes defective. In this case we can do one of 3 things.
1. Supply you with the information that is needed to have your Local GM dealer do a parts warranty.
2. You can ship the item back to us and we will ship out another ASAP.
3. You can pay a deposit and we will ship out another and then once we receive the defective item back we will issue a credit.
*** Please note In any case an Item is returned for Credit It MUST is in the GM box / bag. In some cases the item is shipped in the package, just opened and packaged better with the part # folded in on the end to prevent package identification / theft. But unless Noted items are shipped with GM packaging.
Diagnosis: We are a GM Dealer and have A lot of information at our fingertips, but we cannot diagnose your car over the Phone / Web. Feel free to ask questions, but the responsibility of diagnosis will be up to you. If an item is purchased and does not correct your Problem, We cannot take it back. Once a part has been installed it is considered Used and we only sell New GM Parts.