We have combined two great selling products in one package to help you keep your 6.0 Powerstroke injectors lasting longer!
We also have REV X available without the fuel pressure kit.
REV-X OIL ADDITIVE FOR 6.0 DIESEL PICKUP TRUCKS
Never before has the proper oil additive package been so instrumental in protecting todays high performance diesel engines. With the EPA mandating the removal of key lubricating components such as Zinc, Sulfur and many more from today's diesel fuel and engine oils the consumer has been left with only one choice for complete protection. REV-X performance oil additive fills that gap and then blows the previous specifications away with above and beyond performance and protection for any lubricated component in your pride and joy!
Benefits of using REV-X Performance Oil Additive in Diesel Pickups:
Increased Horsepower and Torque.
Greatly Improved Cold Start Operation.
Smoother Operation of all Treated Components.
Dramatic Reductions in Component Wear.
Reduced Thermal Temperatures.
Reduced Turbo Spool Times.
Enhances FORD PowerStroke Injection Systems for Proper Operation.
Whether you are looking for additional protection, efficiency or an increase in performance to make your truck run better than it did when it was new. REV-X Performance Oil Additive IS the only real world solution.
REV-X has been proven to help with 6.0 Powerstroke cold start issues due to stication problems with the injectors. Before coughing up thousands to replace your injectors, give REV-X a try!
2003-2007 Ford Superduty Powerstroke 6.0 Fuel Regulator Rebuild Kit
This is the new upgraded fuel pressure regulator kit from Ford. The fragile 6.0 injectors are damaged by any pressure below 45 psi. The original stock pressure regulator sets fuel pressure at 50 psi. This does not leave much room for pressure drop due to hard engine demand. By installing this kit fuel pressure will be raised to 60-65 psi. Most engines will perform a little better and injector life will be extended. If you are running a programmer on your truck, you may want to consider installing this simple modification to help supply the engine with the fuel it is requiring for more power.
If you are unsure if you need this product or not, please call us and we can help you troubleshoot your situation. We would rather spend a few minutes on the phone with you making sure you actually need this part instead of getting a call later that the part we sent you didn't fix your problem.
Little Power Shop
We are a full service performance shop located in northern Pennsylvania. Not only do we sell performance products, but also install these parts every day for our ever growing list of satisfied customers. Many of the retailers on EBay are nothing more than internet parts brokers. It is doubtful that many have even seen the products they sell let alone ever installed them.
We will ship products practically any where. By using the vast network of warehouses belonging to the dozen or so distributors we work with, we can not only save you money by not having to double ship items, but also can usually have most items to your door no more than 2-3 days from when you ordered them.
If you have any questions at all about application, installation, or pricing, please feel free to call us toll free:
We are eager to answer any and all questions you have.
Our regular business hours:
Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM (ET)
Saturday 8AM - 12PM (ET)
Little Power Shop Return Policy
Products that were sent in error, labeled wrong, or somehow broken upon delivery:
- Customer must notify us with in two days of receipt of damaged item
- We will send a UPS label for any error on our part, send new part when label is moving
- All returned products will be returned here unless manufacturer sends label for return
- Customer should email pictures of damaged or parts labeled in error
Products damaged in shipping by Shipping carrier:
- Customer must notify us of damage within one day of receipt of damaged item
- A claim must be opened by UPS either by us or distributer
- Replacement will be on a cases by case basis pending UPS investigation
- Customer should email pictures of damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
Products customer doesnt like, doesnt need, changed mind or ordered by mistake:
- Customer must return item within 30 days of original purchase
- Item must be in original packing and must be unused and resellable
- Buyer pays all return shipping, no exceptions
- Exchange is ok, but buy pays return shipping and new item shipping
- Any return of this type has a 20% restocking fee
- All returns will be refunded in the exact way it was originally purchased
Core return policy:
- Buyer has 30 days to return rebuildable core in original packaging
- On day 31 core is charged to card on file, no exceptions
- Any core received after 30 days received 75% credit
- Any core received mutilated or damaged beyond reuse gets no credit
Buyer pays all return shipping on cores