Works for: 7100, 7100g, 7100i, 7100r, 7100t, 7100v, 7100x.
Warning! The Wireless Mode MUST BE OFF before performing the given SIM Unlock instructions in order to avoid causing the device from becoming defective.
How to turn Wireless Mode Off:
1. Scroll to the Airplane icon (turn wireless Off.)
2. Press Select.
3. Wireless mode will turn off.
4. Remove the SIM card
5. Power on the device (put the Battery back in)
How to SIM Unlock the device:
1. Go to the "Tools" screen
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select the "SIM Card" option
4. Type MEPPD
5. It should then display a list "SIM, Network, Network Subset, etc..."
6. To select "Network" type MEPP Alt-2
7. It will prompt you for the MEP code
8. Enter the unlock code
9. Reboot device.
IMPORTANT: If you get a 'Code Error' message do NOT keep trying because you only have limited attempts. Please check the IMEI, Network, Network Country, and contact your seller.
If you don't have an unlock code yet, you can get it by visiting my eBay store.