Often, at least a few times a month, I receive a request for information concerning the Chakras. Some wish to know what the ‘Chakra’ is and others ask what the ‘centers’ are. In this guide these questions will be answered along with so much more. Enjoy my friends and please let me know if you have any questions.
First we begin with the Chakras and what they are. Think of this as specialized points on your body and they control certain aspects of who you are and how you feel. There are seven ‘centers’ and they are split between two sides;
With each of the Chakras, they can either be open or closed and have varying degrees of activity. If one Chakra is overactive normally another Chakra will be underactive. This is what we would consider an imbalance. What you want is a balanced Chakra where each of the Centers are open and normally active. When they are out of balance it can interfere with the way you feel, the way you act, your patience, even your attitude. You can imagine how a little imbalance can throw your life into turmoil.
For the sake of this guide, we won’t focus on balancing the centers; that will come at a later date but we will continue on to detail the centers of the Chakra.
1. The Root Chakra: Base of the spine. This is your link to the world around you. Anything and everything physical. Your body, the ground and everything else that is physical. An imbalanced Chakra can make on greedy, make them care more about material possessions and so on. It can also lead one to be nervous and to have high levels of fear in common situations. The color associated is red.
2. The Sacral Chakra: Genitals. Relationships. Sexuality. Emotions and feelings in regards to sensuality, intimacy and sexual aspects. When open one is able to perform readily and without issue. With an unbalance one certainly can be have issues in the bed room along with other aspects…physical and emotion. This is very important for both male and female individuals but most often a concern for men. Orange is the relating color.
3. The Navel Chakra: Stomach. You know who you are, we all do deep down. This is where self value and understanding of ourselves resides. Within out Navel we know what we will do and what we won’t do in this life. When operating in a balanced state, one has confidence and integrity. When out of balance the individual is in a dangerous situation. Others are able to control them, manipulate them and make them do things they normally wouldn’t. Without a doubt one does not want this Chakra to be out of balance! Very dangerous indeed. This Chakra color is yellow.
4. The Heart Chakra: Chest. As you can imagine, the Heart Chakra is the center point of love and all of the emotions that stream from it. Happiness, contentment, joy, generosity and so on. When operating properly the individual is extremely positive often considered to be ‘walking on air.’ One would be understanding and caring of others. When operating in an unbalanced state; negative, hateful, selfish and so on.
5. The Throat Chakra: Throat. Communication and thought are tied directly to this center. When open one is able to communicate clearly; not just thoughts but emotions as well. When out of balance one can become irritated, have issues with not telling the truth and so on. Blue is the color of the Throat Chakra.
6. The Third-Eye Chakra: Between the Eyes. Known for being a center of intelligence and psychic abilities. Sight, hearing, perception and understanding are all connected. The color associated with this Chakra would be Indigo. When open one is wise and sees clearly. Able to understand the world around them.
7. The Crown Chakra: Top of the Head. This is the highest point of the physical body and where one would intercept energy. This energy is circulated all over the body. This Chakra influences ones spirituality, selflessness, caring and compassion. It’s also know for influences upon intelligence and thought. Colors which are associated are namely Violet and sometimes White. When open the individual is less clumsy, coordination, more in tune with the world around them. Also more open to spirituality and the Metaphysical.
These are the Seven main Chakras but that isn’t all. There are more. There are Lower Chakras that are known to go down the leg that connect directly to our most primal animalistic nature. These Lower Chakras aren’t normally addressed unless one hasn’t be able to correct issues with the higher seven centers. When working with these Lower Seven Chakras and the problemed issues haven’t been solved, there are twenty one known Minor Chakras. These reflect the Seven main Centers. It’s rare that one has to go to these levels to create a balance but it’s not unheard of.
As you can see, the Chakra Centers can have a direct impact not only on your well being but spiritually as well. Those with an imbalance can have serious issues in the areas of communication with their spirits. They can suffer from impatience and uncontrollable disrespect. It’s important to gain control of your Centers and make sure they are balanced. Not only for you but for those that you care for the most including your spirits.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Buy It Now