Top 10 ways to get negative feedback as a buyer
10) Don't read the auction terms
9) Leave negative feedback for your seller without contacting them first
8) Don't look at the seller's feedback before bidding
7) Be sure to send fake money orders or bounce checks
6) Complain about shipping after you bid
5) Don't read the entire item description
4) Don't look at the pictures
3) Bid from another country that the seller doesn't allow bids from
2) Don't ask questions before the auction ends, wait until it ends to ask.
1) Bid more that you can afford for an item just because you want to win the auction
Top 10 ways to get negative feedback as a seller
10) Don't disclose your shipping costs in the auction
9) Say that you will accept Paypal and then change your mind when you realize how much it will cost.
8) Don't take pictures
7) Write a once sentence item description
6) Only go to the post office once per month
5) Allow bidders with a negative feedback ratings to bid
4) Don't check your e-mail
3) Don't offer any refunds even if you screwed up
2) Pretend an item got lost in the mail just because the bidding didn't go high enough
1) Charge $10 for S&H and ship the item in a $4.05 Priority flat rate envelope.