Tips On How To Use Flint To Steel To Start A Fire:
If you have never used flint to steel to start a fire you should find it both fun and easy just practice doing so before heading out into the wilderness. Heres afew words of advice to keep in mind.
1. Hold the knife to the flint rod at diffrent angles and keep trying angles until you find the angle that gives you the most sparks per stroke.
2. Use the full length of the flint rod, start at the top and push the sparks into the tinder pile. Remember to have plenty of dry easy to burn fuel to add once the tinder sparks.
3. If it does not light after three tries, try fluffing up the tinder also double check to make sure that your tinder is good and dry.
4. Before heading out into the wilderness read all you can on fire making, a good place to start reading is right here on the web, use these key words in your search. How To Use Flint To Steel To Start A Fire
5. Also click on the link below to search eBay to find this item: