- first research the 1980 gi joe line of figures yojoe.com is a good site for that plus a message board with over 5000 members form around the world who have np in helping out a new collecter.
- to get the most bang for your buck buy big lots...yeah will cost more up front , but will save you money in the long run buying a figure at a time.
- dont be scared about asking questions about what a sellers selling. good questions to ask are about the condtion of the figures.a few u should ask are joints firm anything broke how is the paint wear and late 80s figures have a big problem with crack elbows.
- ask the seller to pack well some sellers think ur buying for kids to play with and dont understand the value of some of thease figures.
- be careful not to confuse landard corp figures with gi joe some sellers will listed corps as joes but they are not.
- if u have any other questions u need help with please email me i will help u out if i can.
- and last of all have fun. yo joeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vintage GI Joe Cobra 1988 Lightfoot with All Original Accessories! Complete!!400 + Aucts ------- 25th convention PYTHON OFFICER 100% W/FC ------- GIJOE
Buy It Now