Coil binding is a great choice if you want a binding method that will allow your documents to lie flat for easy reading. If you've never worked with coils before, you should start out small with a machine like the Akiles Rubicoil. Here are a few reasons why this machine is perfect for beginners:
- The Rubicoil has steel punching dies that make it easy to prepare your materials for binding. The dies can punch through 10 sheets at a time. They can also puncture plastic covers so you can make your documents look their best.
- This machine has a D-shaped punching handle, so it's suitable for left- and right-handed users. The device also has an easy-to-use side margin control that will help you align your paper and covers for punching.
- One of the Rubicoil's best features is its document thickness detector. It's located at the front of the machine. Just slide your document into it to discover how thick it is and then choose a coil based on the device's recommendations.
- The Rubicoil has an inserting table channel that makes coil insertion a snap. Just spin the coil through the first few holes in your document, place it in the inserting table channel, and spin the coil through the remaining holes.
- This coil binding machine is surprisingly well-made and is affordably priced. It comes with a 1-year warranty for your convenience.
The Akiles Rubicoil is a good machine for low-volume binding and it's an excellent starter device to get you going. This machine is easy to use, it has some great user-friendly features, and it's solidly built so you can be confident that it will last for a while. Check out the Rubicoil today so you can start binding.