Sookie Stackhouse southern vampire series book order and synopsis.
This is the Charlaine Harris series that inspired HBO's True Blood. Based in the small town or Bon Temps, Louisiana; the series is narrated by Sookie Stackhouse. The books tell her story of discovering not only herself but the supernatural world around her. Charlaine Harris creates her own world of Vampires, Shapeshifters, Faeries and Folklore. HBO's series only begins to touch the magic created by Charlaine Harris.
- Dead Until Dark - In this installment we are introduced to Sookie, her "disability" and the world of vampires.
- Living Dead in Dallas - In this installment Sookie finds herself paying back a favor to Eric the Vampire Sheriff.
- Club Dead - In this installment Sookie travels to Mississippi to find Bill.
- Dead to the World - In this installment Sookie cares for Eric when he looses his memory.
- Dead as a Doornail - In this installment Sookie deals with Jason's new identity and a sniper whose targeting Weres.
- Definitely Dead - In this installment Sookie dives deeper into the world of Vampires when her cousin Hadley dies.
- All Together Dead - In this installment Sookie deals with her new WereTiger boyfriend and attends the Vampire Summit.
- From Dead to Worse - In this installment Sookie deals with the aftermath of the Vampire Summit and Katrina.
- Dead and Gone - In this installment Sookie marries and deals with the public reveal of Shifters.
- A Touch of Dead – The Sookie Stackhouse short story collection. Contains the story One Word Answer, key to understanding the Hadley events that occur in the book Definitely Dead.
- Dead in the Family - In this installment Sookie ties up loose ends from the tragic events in Dead and Gone.
- Dead Reckoning - In this installment someone goes after Sam and Eric and Pam go after their new master.
If you found my guide helpful please click YES and let others know!