Some of theperfumecountry's favorite Summer Fragrances for Women
Smelling like summer does not mean you have to spray yourself with ocean water or roll around in freshly cut grass (although Demeter does sell perfumes smelling as such). We have posted some of 99perfume’s favorite summer fragrances for women.
1. Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum: This fragrance has an enticing scent of wild berries, mandarins, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, honeysuckle, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. This perfume was launched in 2008.
2. Flora Perfume by Gucci: A very fun and feminine fragrance enticed with rose and peony scents blended well with citrusy fruits. Fragrance Notes include: Citrus, Peony, Osmanthus, Rose, Sandalwood, and Patchouli. This perfume was launched in 2009.
3. Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum: We smell a classic! The fragrance—the company’s first—has a beguiling mixture of orchid and patchouli, which is sensual and bold.
4. Burberry Summer for Women: This combination of fruity pomegranate, romantic rose, and delicate lily is evocative of a wild flower garden in the British countryside—but you don’t need to suffer from jet lag to experience this scent! This perfume was launched in 2006 and is a favorite to many.
5. Beautiful Summer Fun Perfume: It is a cool, refreshing spray version of Beautiful, the fragrance of a thousand flowers. This perfume is said to smell like a tender bouquet of violets and lilies, roses and lilacs, marigold and orange blossoms. This perfume was launched in 2007.
6. Nina Eau de Toilette by Nina: It is a fruity floral perfume with peony, apple, vanilla, and moonflower fragrances. It is available in a gift set, as shown to the left, or packaged as an individual item. This perfume was launched in 2006.
*** Remember, a tip to any good summer is smelling right! Find perfumes that have light, sweet, and fruity scents.
Thank you for reading!
ROYALL MUSKE OF BERMUDA for Men COLOGNE SPLASH 8.0 oz
Buy It Now