A non-biased guide for choosing the proper brake pads to fit your needs.
- Pros: Consistant braking, Affordable, Time proven design
- Cons: Prone to have dust and noise.
- Pros: Little or No Dust & Noise, Commonly found on more and more new vehicles including trucks
- Cons: None really. Some say a slightly "spungy" brake pedal feeling.
- Pros: Strong agressive braking, Low Dust & Noise
- Cons: Very expensive, Slightly higher rotor wear
Severe Duty Truck:
- Pros: Great for towing or frequently stopping large vehicles, Long pad life
- Cons: More expensive, Limited availability
The Breakdown: Our thinking is that the manufacturer knows best. They designed the car and it's braking system. Stick with what the manufacturer put on the car unless you are having a problem. If you need help figuring out what your vehicle has feel free to contact us.