I had the chance to review several modules of the Rosetta Stone Collection. At the beginning I was surprised on how fast you learn and memorize things, but it's not to familiar when you figure that some essential things are missing. That's again my opinion of course. I had the chance to test Japanese Modules 1 & 2, French 1 & 2, Russian 1 and Latin 1.
1. Fast Learning.
2. Graphical content is excellent.
3. Pronounciation is superb.
1. Level 1 in most cases are incomplete. Does not teach you essential travel or meeting someone dialogues, situations and/or complete phrases/sentences.
2. Menus are not to friendly.
3. Price is too high, even if are in auctions. I think that a travel dictionary will be as good as this modules and the price is much more reasonable than Rosetta's.
4. The basic module should be very, very basic and it looks like an intermediate or advanced module.
5. Availabiliy of modules are not good. They're always in everyplace short. Now this doesn't mean they're the best, but they're right now the most popular.
I hope this could help anyone seeking orientation, before investing a lot of money on these modules.