So are you still curious about obtaining quick quality feedback? If yes is the answer then pay close attention and I will guide you thru the maze to obtain quick quality feedback.
First, may I say, I hope that you have read and completely understood the importance of Part #1 of this guide. That being said let us begin...
The whole idea with quick quality feedback is to find downloadable products. These products usually have free shipping. What does this mean for the potential feedback builder? It translates into obtaining quick feedback, no waiting for snail mail to deliver your product. Downloadable products such as e-books, wallpapers, instruction manuals, and recipes fall into this category. However, remember the caveats (warnings) from Part #1 and do your research before you bid. Make sure that this is a quality product, whick would benefit you in some way. This is paramount to building an EBay rapport and quality to your feedback. Therefore, we see that downloadable products will be what we are going to search for on EBay.
- From the Search Box on any ebay page, type in the words "free shipping" the majority of these items will be downloadable products but not all. So make sure you read your auction descriptions carefully.
- Once the items appear, eBay will pull up all categories. EBay is asking you, "Which category do you want to search? At this point, you would click on "show all items"that is located at the top of the page in the colored background header that says, "Matching categories." You now have many choices to find quality products.
- The next screen will show you all the auction listings. On the left hand side of the page you will find a navigation bar, scroll down and check the box next to "items price" here you would place a price range of $.01 to .50 or .99, whatever maximum price you are willing to pay for the downloadable product.
- The next screen will show all the auction listings within your specified price range. Make sure that the auctions are sorted by "time ending soonest." Remember you are trying to obtain quick quality feedback. The "sort by" box is located to the right immediately above the first auction listing.
- Proceed to read and research all possible auctions you are interested in that will help you build quality feedback. There are some unsavory products here as well thus it is important to shift through those remembering quality is what you are looking for. My policy is when in doubt leave it out and move on.
- Most of these auctions require pre-approval. I am not sure why this is, other than perhaps it is a requirement that EBay has for all the digital products that are listed on the site. Nevertheless, no problem, the seller usually has a pre-approved button on their auction. It is just a matter of clicking it and you will be instantly approved. Unless the seller has stated something like they will send you a link via email to become approved. This is up to you to decide if you want to wait for the email or move on to be approved within seconds.
- Once you have bid, won the product, and you have accumulated about 12-15 of these, you can pay them all at once. Ebay does have this feature and convenience for buyers. I say 12-15 because some feedback may not be submitted, delayed, there are various reasons. This just gives you a little cushion. After payment from and your feedback, usually the seller sends you feedback. Sometimes before, you send feedback sometimes after you send feedback. Occasionally the seller will stipulate in the auction when they will send feedback. See how research is important for the auction.
- Receive your downloaded products based on the instructions the seller gives you from the auction.
- Within about let's give it a minimum of a week to maximum of two weeks you should have at least 10- feedback rating. You might just be surprised to find your feedback rating increased in a few days.
- I hope that you have used this time while you are building quick quality feedback, to research selling techniques and are ready to start your hand at selling. You have gained valuable experience to help your potential buyers have an extraordinary customer service experience.
If this guide has helped you, please vote for it as being a positive informational tool.
We thank you
Where happiness is a unique gift!