The following is for reference only and is not intended for any other purpose. Improvements are always being made to Paragon equipment and this information may not be the latest available for your purposes. It is critical that you call Paragon International for any questions about machine operations, replacement parts, or any service questions.
Popping with a Paragon Popcorn Machine
1. Turn on two switches. FOR 1911 ORIGINAL LIGHT (inside cabinet, top left) and KETTLE/MOTOR (next to light switch). FOR THEATRE AND CONTEMPO POP: POWER and KETTLE (located in chassis).
2. Allow kettle to warm for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Place one measure of oil in kettle . Immediately add one measure of raw popcorn plus seasoning salt. Pull lid closed to prevent stray kernels. (Lid is held in place by magnet directly
above the kettle.)
4. While corn is popping, keep front operator doors slightly ajar to prevent fogging. Keep hopper door at “out” position to aid in catching stray popcorn.
5. Allow corn to pop until popping ceases, usually when 3-4 seconds lapse between pops. Then pour remaining popped corn from kettle by rotating handle clockwise 1/3 turn and pulling downward.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for additional batches.
7. Turn KETTLE switch to OFF position when finished preparing popcorn; POWER or LIGHT switch may remain ON to display and heat popcorn.
KETTLE WILL BE HOT! Please be sure to avoid direct contact with the kettle during the popping process!
Paragon Kettle Care
The Paragon exclusive popcorn kettle, with patented heater arrangement, consists of a double (two part) unit for maximum efficiency at minimum expense with low-cost maintenance.
NOTE: To avoid heavy build-up of deposits that require specialized cleaning, please follow these instructions:
1. Wipe, with soft towel or cloth, excess oil from exterior and interior of kettle as often as possible.
2. Excessive or careless use of popping oil may result in kettle damage.
3. Always be sure to turn KETTLE switch to OFF when popping is complete.
NEVER USE WATER ON ANY PART OF THE KETTLE!
1. Make sure unit is NOT connected to a power supply. UNPLUG power cord.
2. Unplug the kettle pigtail from the socket located in the chassis of the machine (ceiling).
3. Pull the clip off the hinge pin.
4. Pull the hinge pin out of the kettle hanger to free kettle.
TO INSTALL KETTLE: Reverse steps 1-4.
Be sure equipment is connected to properly grounded power supply.
8 oz Replacement Kettle For Paragon Popcorn Machine Popcorn Poppers
Buy It Now