NOTE: this is for the 2007 McD. Monopoly game. I will not be posting a 2009 or later Monopoly Game guide. For practical purposes, the rare peel pieces are the same as the prior years.
First the Legal stuff:
The MONOPOLY® 2007 Game at McDonald’s is sponsored in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa by McDonald’s USA, LLC, Oak Brook, IL 60523. MONOPOLY TM, ® & © 2007 Hasbro, © 2007 McDonald’s. The Golden Arches logo, i’m lovin’ it, McMuffin, Big Mac, Chicken Selects, McFlurry and Arch Card are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, product or service names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
And... Here is the list of prizes, odds, and required pieces. The known “rare pieces” are in bold
If you play the online version the prize amount is in slant distributed as American Express Gift Cards.
- $50 prize $50
- Mediterranean Avenue#801, and Baltic Avenue - Odds are 1 in 33,616
- $100 prize $250
- Reading Railroad, Short Line#826, B&O Railroad, and Pennsylvania Railroad - 1 in 2,094,076
- $500 prize $500
- Connecticut, Avenue Vermont Avenue#804, and Oriental Avenue - 1 in 33,752,584
- $1,000 prize $750
- Virginia Avenue#808, States Avenue, and St. Charles Place - 1 in 33,752,584
- $5,000 prize $1000
- New York Avenue, Tennessee Avenue#810, and St. James Place - 1 in 168,762,143
- $10,000 prize $1500
- Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue, and Kentucky Avenue#812, - 1 in 56,069,351
- $25,000 prize $5000
- Marvin Gardens, Ventnor Avenue#816, and Atlantic Avenue - 1 in 186,829,657
- $50,000 prize $10,000
- Pennsylvania Avenue#820, North Carolina Avenue, and Pacific Avenue - 1 in 186,829,657
- $1,000,000 prize $25,000
- Boardwalk#822 and Park Place - 1 in 184,698,474. This one is different than in past in that there are 3 prizes “seeded” over the course of the game. One of three winning pieces (Boardwalk) will be released during week 2 (10/9/07-10/15/07), week 3 (10/16/07-10/22/07) and week 4 (10/23/07-10/29/07).
Instant Prize pieces (Chance, Community Chest, Go, Free Parking) are available on the following items:
- Big Mac
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Sm & Lg French Fries
- Hash Browns
- Mc Flurry
- Medium and Large Drinks
- Premium Chicken Sandwiches
- 3-piece and 5-piece Chicken Selects
- $50 McDonald's gift card
- $25,000 cash
- $1 (multiples of) off at Toys'R'Us or Footlocker
- Computer game downloads
- $100 Toys'R'Us & Footlocker gift cards
- $200 American Express gift card
- Up to $10000 American Express gift card
Also all you have to do is send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) to McDonalds and ask for free pieces. They will mail you 2 free Monopoly Pieces and 1 free Chance Piece. Only one handwritten SASE per envelope request. Mail in offer expires Oct. 29
Monopoly 2007 Game At McDonald's
Game Piece Request
PO Box 49308
Strongsville, OH 44149-0308
Differences this year are No more Best-Buy bucks, instead there are Toys'R'Us bucks, and there are more cash prizes, i.e. no more plasma TVs, vacations, or SUV give-aways. Keep all your game pieces as you can play the online virtual Monopoly board. Any piece you have can therefore be a potential win. McDonald's reintroduces the Monopoly collect and win game yearly, and the rare pieces generally are the same. One good way to remember the rare game piece is that the avenue and railroad with the last alphabetical name for each color with exception of Boardwalk is the grand-prize.
Now... if you find this helpful vote me yes!