Follow these tips and use traditional furniture to transform your personal style!
If you enjoy handsome furniture that is detailed with carvings and hand-painted motifs, the traditional style is best for you. Each piece has been crafted with other eras in mind, including Colonial times, the reign of Queen Anne and Ancient Rome. Try the following for a more traditional look!
- Woods finished in rich stains like mahogany and cherry
- Close attention to detail
- Scrolled iron
- Hand-carved pillars and feet
- Hand-painted decorative motifs
- Ornate style pieces with extravagance/glimmer
- Accent colors of ivory, maroon and hunter green