I'm making this guide to stress the fact that these original systems in good condition are extremely great investments. I reccomend that if you have either of these systems that you should just hold on to them. If you don't see if you can get one for cheap, it's value will go up.
1. Both of these systems have had there value go over their original retail value recently since they are the basis of all current day gaming.
2. Both of these systems (especially the original Nintendo NES) are extremely collectable and are collected by many people.
3. Finding them in good working condition isn't the easiest thing to do.
So are you interested in making this investment? Well before you do let me give you some guidlines:
1. Go to your in-town Pawn Shops or Thrift Stores, often they sell for extremely low prices in these locations.
2. Look on ebay, like always picking things up below there real values on ebay is a definite possibilty.
3. Condition is an extreme must!!! Always make sure the system at least works before you buy it.
4. If you find that's still in it's original box get it!!! Systems in mint condition with thier orignal controllers/manuals sell in the $100's!!!
4. If or when you have one, don't let it go for at least another 5 years. I guarantee you it's value will double.
Signing off, this is a very unrecognized but promising investment. The games themselves also are worth some cash preferable in bundle with the system. I personally promise you that if you pick one for a good price, it could eventually make you hundreds!!!
Thanks For Reading, And Your Votes Are Highly Appreciated!!!