"How To Care For Original Paintings" by Eugenia Abramson
Hello, thank you for your interest in my work and for taking the time to visit the store.
Here are just a few recommendation of how to take care of the original paintings you have purchased and chose to live with.
- Place your paintings out of harm's way where they could be pressed against the canvas or touched with the fingers.
- Display your paintings in areas where they are not exposed to direct sunlight because sunlight has a very powerful bleaching effect.
- Never expose your paintings to extreme heat, extreme cold, or extreme humidity.
- You might want to dust your paintings: use a delicate brush or soft, dry cloth for it.
- Thank you very much again and I will be happy to answer any question you might have about my work,
Eugenia Abramson :-)