- The Invincible M-Line desk comes apart with basic hand tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.). Wear work gloves as there are sharp metal edges and parts within. Once apart it is easily transportable, will go through doors and up stairs. You can also take it to you local neighborhood auto body shop to paint it any color you want...
- Remove all the drawers.
- Remove the legs by leaning the desk forward and laying on the back side for ease.
- Pull the desk upright again and look for the clips holding/retaining the desk top. They twist to release. You can use a screwdriver or pliers to turn the clips if you can't get your hand in there.
- Carefully remove the desk top -- the bottom edges may be sharp. You may need to use a large flat-blade screwdriver to pry up slightly or you can push if up from the bottom.
- Remove the nuts or bolts (depending on year) holding the desktop frame to the pedestals.
- Wrap a few layers of electrical tape over exposed threaded studs to protect the threads.
- Remove the back wall between the pedestals held by screws and nuts.
- Reassembly is straight forward except for the desktop depending on model/year -- frame must be completely square or the top will not fit down into the frame. Watch your fingers they can get pinched.
- Nuts, bolts, washers and screws are all standard American threads and can be purchased at a hardware store if damaged or lost. Most other parts are still available from the manufacturer.
Sinclair UHF T-Band Bandpass Window Filter Network YA3 FP30107-3 Hi-Q Cavity
Buy It Now