Do you shop on line and want to learn how to save more money?
I have learned a lot about saving money and shopping and here are a few of my secrets.
1. Anytime I am planning to buy something from any website, I first open an account on that website (free) and put things in my cart. I do NOT buy anything yet. I wait a few days first! 8 out of 10 times I do this, I will get an email from the website welcoming me and also sending me coupon codes to save on my first order or future orders. AN EASY WAY TO SAVE!! Sometimes, I will forget I even have something in a cart and I will receive an email with an incentive to check out with a dollar amount savings or a percentage of savings to my entire cart if I purchase by a certain time.
2. Before I make any online purchases, I always google (as wellas other search engines such as yahoo, dogpile, etc) the name of the company I am planning to buy from along with the words "coupon" or "coupon code" or "free shipping code" etc. For example, I'll type JCPenney coupon code. There are many that ALWAYS have coupon codes online for free. Often time MANY companies do this. I have done this with The Children's Place, Babies R Us, Amazon, BUY.com, and so many more!!!
3. I search eBay for coupons or gift cards for the company I am looking to spend with! I have bought coupons for 30% off entire purchase for $1 and saved over $50. WORTH LOOKING!
4. After you have bought something from a company, and you see it goes on sale. It usually just takes an email or a phone call for a price adjustment to be made for you. I have done this numerous times so easily. I have surprised myself. For example, I sent a 2 sentence email to JCPenney telling them I love their company and noticed a product I bought had gobe on sale and within 3 days I received an email telling me they would credit me the difference! EASY!
5. Froogle or google shopping is a valuable tool to compare prices on specific items you are looking to buy. They will list items along with prices without having to click on the website.
6. LAST!! My newest idea ad maybe the best one yet!! I have joind bigcrumbs for free and I earn money back as I shop at one of their many retailers online. eBay is one! They will deposit money into your paypal account and all you have to do is shop to earn money back. If you refer others to this site, then you can earn part of their online spending too! Check it out by going to: http:// home.bigcrumbs.com/andrealohr or
I love to save money, so I thought I would pass along these few ideas to help you do the same!
CHECK out my other MONEY SAVING GUIDES BELOW!!
If this guide was helpful, please take a second to click YES below! THANKS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~