I find this information very helpful and I hope it does the same to you when you are looking for that perfect fit gloves.
To find out your glove size (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (see fig. 1)
- Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand (See Fig. 2)
- Use the largest of these two measurements for the correct size gloves
- If you are Right handed, take the measurement from your right hand
- If you are Left handed, take the measurement from your left hand
- The number of inches measured equals the size of the gloves
(A 7" measurement equals a size 7 Gloves which is XS)
XS - 7
S - 7 1/2 - 8
M - 8 1/2-9
L - 9 1/2 - 10
XL - 10 1/2 - 11
XXL - 11 1/2 -12
Thanks for stopping by and do check my store for Thinsulate Battery heated Gloves.
These are perfect for cold winter nights!